Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Music: Rick Ross 'Maybach Music III' Ft Jadakiss, Eyrkah Badu,& T.I.



The Broadway music that is known as Maybach Music' brought to you by Rick Ross is back for another season, this show features Jadakiss Erykah Badu,and T.I. and its back bigger and better than ever...No Seriously doesn't the beat remind you of a movie score that their rapping over? And when Rick Ross comes in I swear you would've thought Andrea Bocelli was going to sing until his heart exploded... Maybach Music III ok but if he goes to four I just can't and won't take it anymore...


5 comments:

  1. Ok enough is enough the song is cool but enough is enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Rick Ross wants to be an actual real car in his next lifetime

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the record

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little to big of a track to be a rap song for me but its still good

    ReplyDelete