Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Shakira's Going For Round Two.....



At 6:30 p.m. local time, two hours before the final match kicks off, The star that made the Opening Ceremony of The World Cup shine so bright is trying her hand at it one more time. Not going with a more traditional closing ceremony, Organizing committee spokesman Jermaine Craig says Sunday's (July 11) show at Soccer City will be "more youthful and a bit more technologically advanced" than the June 11 opening ceremony.

He says the nighttime event has "nice lighting effects and special effects planned."

I think he couldn't have chosen a more worldly performer than Shakira because for all of you that were here we know Shakira can rock an African Stage to say the least... Looking forward to it!

But in other Shaky Shakira news the Colombian singer sat down with youtube to answer only questions submitted by youtube users in where she mentions she might have something coming in September...



(AP,BB)

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see the closing ceremony's I love Shakira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to hear her new work

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so pretty to me I love her

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish she would marry me I cant wait for the concert

    ReplyDelete