Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The King Stays Caged Just A Little Longer.....



With T.I. wanting to make his return, sources say his album 'King Uncaged' has been pushed back from August 17th to September 28th...Hoping the hype surrounding the album will grow just a tad higher to make for a bigger release. T.I. recently said this album would be the end of a trilogy:

"If it was a film, the opening act would be the night that Phil got shot, and all the emotions and the sentiments that led to T.I. Vs. T.I.P.,” he continued. ”From there, the schizophrenia of it all led to an unfortunate chain of events that left me incarcerated with federal weapons charges, which inspired Paper Trail, and now, people are waiting to hear the end of the story.”

Expected collabs include Lady Gaga, Kid Rock, Trey Songz, Eminem among others.

In other T.I. News the rapper is to go 'On The Record' With Fuse Tonight check out the preview...

4 comments:

  1. I almost want to say so what

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think I care T.I put out something good and than you can come out

    ReplyDelete
  3. T.I. I want to care but everything I've been hearing on the radio really sucks come harder you are letting Gucci Mane and Waka flaka eat you alive

    ReplyDelete