Friday, July 31, 2009

ATT: Beach Goers.....



This is Maho Beach in St. Maarten( Netherlands) Due to the short runway 2,180 meters/7,152 ft, Incoming air traffic has to touch down as close to the beginning of the runway as possible.


OK...Someone needs to do something about this because their local Government warns approaching too close of departing aircraft can result in "serious injury or death" ( I know a lot of you like to go out of the country for vacation...guess where you shouldn't go?)

6 comments:

  1. I have actually been there before and there airport is one of the worst I have ever flown into

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man Im late today I getting the third spot on this post.That picture is crazy I dont think I would like that flying so close to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.A where is our housewives recap we need to talk about all of that Drama that happened last night. I would love to hear your opinion on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG If you reach your hand up your touching the wheel, that is so dang scary!

    ReplyDelete