Friday, July 31, 2009

ATT: Gossip Girls, Real Housewives Of Atlanta Recap!


OK as you know I try my best to stay away from the drama but....... Sheree....HUN-Nay did she or did she not go in on the Party planner? Why was this 7'9 man growling in a woman's face? Regardless of anything she is a woman, a woman who was paying good money for HER party Shame on you Mr. Party planner guy...won't be seeing any new party planning guy promotions now huh? Just wrong!.

Next..How do you guys like the new housewife Kandi? I think she seems like a really good mother, her daughter is adorable but she doesn't fit in to me so far ..we will continue to watch and see.

Why is Kim still going after this Country Recording contract STILL? Kim we love you but HUN-Nay that ship sailed! maybe Kandi will help her become a superstar?

Gotta love Lisa right? she has to be my favorite out the bunch....I say have another child your family is beautiful and like you said "My clock is ticking" sidebar...who knew she was 38?

Ms. NeNe is calming down huh? I loved how she had a talk with Sheree its great to see old friends can mend their relationship. SAU good friends are hard to find so if they did something minor...let it go we all need someone everynow and again!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I have to say its official Im in love with this blog were talking about the Housewives.The Party Planner guy was damn wrong for that you dont do that to another woman how dare he and I hope he loses a considerable amount of business because of that.I love Kandi she seems so real and down to earth I love her!Kim......Ugh!!!!........Next LOL.Lisa is beautiful and I didnt know she was 38 either she better have another baby with her man that man is hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmmmm.Im proud of NeNe I hope she can calm down this season and I hope she finds out who her Father is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Im so happy you listened to me Ms.A well lets get it in about my fav women the Housewives!!! The party planner was very wrong with getting at Sheree like that.Lisa is so sexy I love her I think she is my favorite in terms of looks house wife but she does not have enough Drama going with her.NENe is my overall favorite I heard her on the Ryan Cameron show when she was talking to Kandi and she is a G she had Kandi scared of her.Word on the streets of ATL is Kandi wants no part of NeNe and is scared to face her.Me personally I dont know why Kandi is there we all know JD is keeping her relevant by still........ with her but she seems so fake to me.As for Kim she just needs to sit down somewhere that country thing is not going towork for her.She says she is only 30? more like only 50 LOL

    ReplyDelete