Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Interview With Lebron James!!!!

SAU BASKETBALL SEASON STARTS TODAY!!!!



Ms.A: Mr.LeBron James How are you today??
Lebron: I'm doing great today how are you Ms.A?
Ms.A: I'm wonderful today! thank you
Ms.A: Now this is SAU.... you promise to keep it 100 through the whole interview right?
Lebron: yes Ms.A I solemnly swear that I will keep it 100 LOL
Ms.A: OK so how was your off season this year?
Lebron: Oh my off-season was great! I had a lot of time to relax and reflect on the past season
Ms.A: speaking of last season this is a hard subject for us Cavalier fans....but how did you feel after last seasons loss in the Eastern Conference Championship?
Lebron: I was devastated but I viewed it as a learning process! I really wanted to get to the Championship but I'm going to take that experience as a building block and take me and my team to the next level this year
Ms.A: OK game plan.....so what are we gonna do to crush the competition this year?
Lebron: Well we have the addition of Shaq now so we will be able to dominate the middle of the paint this year! Unlike last year Dwight Howard just clearly ran over us so I think this year we will be a very formidable team
Ms.A: (let us pray)
Ms.A: being that your playing with big Shaq Diesel this year and you'll be able to dominate the middle of the paint more do you feel that's the piece the Cavaliers need to go all the way?
Lebron: yes I do feel that Shaq is the final piece that is needed, with his size, strength and experience he will make trouble for other teams night in and night out
Ms.A: OK so we all know I would kill you and Shaq in a rap battle right..... but between you and Shaq who would win in a rap battle
Lebron: LMAO right you would win
Ms.A: c'mon we all know I would
Lebron: I definitely got Shaq he doesn't know it yet but I can rap man
Ms.A: LMAO
Lebron: Man if Basketball did not work out than I was on it Drake would have some serious competition!
Ms.A: LOL
Lebron: but Shaq I got him! LOL I'm just kidding when he reads this I'm sure he will be battling me but I'm not a rapper really LMAO
Ms.A: I love it!!
Ms.A: OK the Nike puppet commercials from last season
Lebron: oh Lord!
Ms.A: keep it 100 what did you think about them?
Lebron: I loved them I thought they were very creative but obviously I would have loved the last commercial to play out a little different
Ms.A: LMAO as a Cavalier fan.....I didn't think they were funny at all buddy!
Lebron: LOL they were funny until we lost LOL!
Ms.A: I lost a couple dollars because of you homie!
Lebron: I'm sorry but you can bet again this year I think you will like the end result
Ms.A: and if we lose can I please have my money back?
Lebron: LOL you can have your money back I will do that just for you, but I think you will be really happy this year
Ms.A: SAU..you are witness to what the man just said LMAO
Ms.A: OK so we all know your a free agent after the season can SAU have a clue to where you might land?
Lebron: LOL I'm not really thinking about that right now I'm just worried about bringing a championship home to the city of Cleveland
Ms.A OK we will let you get away with that as of now but we will be back to ask again soon
Lebron: OK after we win the championship I will come back and we can talk about that
Ms.A: deal
Lebron: deal
Ms.A: Mr.James thank you so much for your time today But Of course I have one more question before you go
Lebron: your welcome the pleasure is all mine Ms.A what you got?
Ms.A: Beyonce'....or Alicia Keyes?
Lebron: I have to go with one of the baddest to ever do it Beyonce no one can top her!
Ms.A: there you go SAU the official answer from Mr.James....Beyonce' wins it out!
Ms.A: Good luck this year Buddy!!!
Lebron: thank you very much and I will check in through out the year thank you Ms.A


48 comments:

  1. LOL we sure will see if Lebron can bring it this year!! I can't wait I love BBall season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the interview Ms.A it was great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think he will win the championship I think the Celtics will come out of the east

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms.A can you check your e-mail please

    ReplyDelete
  5. My money is on the Lakers to repeat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who do yall think will win the title?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was not ready or expecting that one

    ReplyDelete
  8. He will not get to the finals this year its all about the HAWKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It will be the Hawks and the Lakers in the finals

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man fuck LeBron he is a no good lying son of a bitch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go LEBRON THIS IS YOUR YEAR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lebron your ass better go all the way HOMIE! great interview Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  13. LMAO Ms.A I feel you I lost a couple dollars too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lakers will repeat this year by the way

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lakers will repeat again this year they have to much power

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hate Lebron but damn he is such a good ball player

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im pulling for the Wizards thats my hometown love

    ReplyDelete
  18. But I think the Cavs will win it all

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love LeBron he is my favorite ball player

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think he wil win the championship for sure this year

    ReplyDelete
  21. They got Shaq who the hell is gonna beat him

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kobe is great but he has to step aside its LeBron's time

    ReplyDelete
  23. You know your the baddest BITCH! straight no chaser! the hell with being bitchie :p

    ReplyDelete
  24. Im so proud of you.......you have come such a long way

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have to say Kobe will repeat everyone knows LA is the best why are yall fronting

    ReplyDelete
  26. With the addition of Ron Artest that almost insures us of anothe championship

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love LeBron but Lakers all the way

    ReplyDelete
  28. I loved the interview your doing it huge Ms.A!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I got to go with the Hornets Chris Paul is a beast! I love him

    ReplyDelete
  30. I got to go with the heat this year there always my first love

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great Interview Ms.A I really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  32. Im going with my home town Rockets! were gonna do it big this year

    ReplyDelete
  33. I loved the Interview Ms.A LeBron is a hell of a player

    ReplyDelete
  34. But the Celtics will win the championship we have to much fire power with the addition of Rasheed Wallace

    ReplyDelete
  35. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love all you WWE Divas for coming to the blog!!! You guys are the best thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete