Friday, October 16, 2009

Leona Lewis Attakcer Charged!


People.com reports:Twenty-nine-year-old Peter Kowalcyzk, the man who allegedly punched Leona Lewis in the head yesterday(Wednesday) at a book signing in London, has been charged with assault and placed in an area for prisoners with mental-health issues, according to People magazine.

Today, Lewis, who received a bruising blow to the side of her head, wrote about the incident on her website, saying to fans, “Thank you so much for your support, it is truly overwhelming. Yesterday (Wednesday) was a horrible shock and left me extremely hurt and upset. I’m very sorry to those I wasn’t able to meet at the signing. Thank you again for all of the lovely messages. Love you all.”

I'm happy Leona got her Justice!But come on we all knew Something was wrong he hit Leona Lewis!

5 comments:

  1. Im so happy he has been brought to justice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they do swift justice because thats just not right I hate stupid people

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats good for his ass this whole situation angered me so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so happy the person has been charged this was an horrible act

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so happy they caught the person how can you punch Leona Lewis?

    ReplyDelete