Friday, October 30, 2009

Kobe Bryant Interview!!!!


Ms.A: Mr. World Champion of the whole entire world of Basketball Mr.Kobe Bryant LOL How are you today?
Kobe: LOL I'm doing great today how are you Ms.A?
Ms.A: I'm of course wonderful because I get to interview you!
Kobe: Thank you the pleasure is all mine!
Ms.A: So how was your off season?
Kobe: My off-season was great, it was very relaxing its the first summer in awhile I did not have to do anything for the U.S.A Basketball team! and it always helps when you win the Championship to make it relaxing!
Ms.A: OK Jumping right into it Mr.Champion....How does it feel coming into the season as the Champs?
Kobe: Oh! It feels great this is what we work so hard in the off-season,camp,and the long NBA season for! But now I'm focused and ready to do it all over again and bring a championship back to LA once again!
Ms.A: Do you feel like you guys have a HUGE bulls-eye on your back the entire season being that everyone wants what you have?
Kobe: Yeah I do feel like we have a huge bulls-eye on us because every night were are like the other teams championship game! If a team beats us than that confidence can propel them to do well throughout the season.
Ms.A: Yea Mr.Bryant just rub the fact that I lost money in huh??
Kobe: LOL that should teach you Ms.A never bet against the Lakers!
Ms.A: OHHHHHH that one hurt!
Kobe: LMAO
Ms.A: So this year you guys have the addition of Ron Artest...How does that help your team?
Kobe: The addition of Ron helps us immensely because he is one of the greatest defensive stoppers in the game if not the best in the game!
Ms.A: I agree!
Kobe: So that allows either me or him to check the other teams best man and most importantly he is not going to give me hell anymore because we play together now!
Ms.A: LOL I was going to jump into that next...How are you two getting along? We all know you guys had run ins in the past!
Kobe: Oh we're getting along just fine our team chemistry is great so we're revved up and ready to go!
Ms.A: I can't wait to see what you guys give us this year! So... who do you think is your biggest competition as a team this year..(cough Cavaliers)
Kobe: LOL yes the Cavs are a huge competition for us with the addition of Shaq there gonna be tough man!
Ms.A: Just a tad bit better right?
Kobe: But also the Magic,Spurs,and Celtics have made some huge off-season additions so they will be a huge challenge for us as well but Man LeBron and Shaq are a very tough combination!
Ms.A: You gotta love that competition though right?
Kobe: Your right I strive for it and love it
Ms.A: So you have 4 rings now....are any of them more special than the other?
Kobe: Oh no there all equally as special because each one tells there own unique story
Ms.A: So as of course one of the greats in the NBA when you retire one day what would you like your legacy to be?
Kobe: I would love to be known as one of the hardest working players to play the game and that I strive to give my best every night when I step on the court!
Ms.A: I will give you that Mr.Brant you are one of the hardest working players to touch the ball.....but we all know you can't ball Ms.A! We won't speak to much on that because I know that's a soft spot
Kobe: LOL I know you beat me in one on one this off-season but I'm coming back for my rematch!
Ms.A: Yea yea yea..... I retire champ buddy!
Kobe: LOL your one and done? Damn
Ms.A: LMAO gotta love me
Kobe: LOL your right your one of a kind!
Ms.A: I want to thank you so much Mr.Bryant for stopping By SAU to give us an exclusive but of course before I leave I have one more question for you!
Ms.A:......if you were an outsider from the NBA who would've been better high school Kobe or high school Lebron? You must keep it 100!
Kobe: WOW that's a great question!
Ms.A: I know right?
Kobe: I would have to say high school Kobe I got him by just a little bit
Ms.A: I will give you that one But SAU_____________ the line is all yours!
Kobe: LOL I cant wait to hear the responses!
Ms.A: thank you so much Kobe for chattin' it up with me!
Kobe: Your welcome Ms.A thank you for having me!

42 comments:

  1. I love Kobe man!!!! You like the WWE and you like Kobe? I love you Ms.A we will you marry me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this interview Ms.A the Lakers are going to go all the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this interview Ms.A its been one of your best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its great to see how he has matured over the years because he seems humble now I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. But Its the Wizards season now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WWE Unite around Ms.A lets show out like we did yesterday she is one of us

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kobe Great interview Ms.A this dude rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lakers will repeat this year

    ReplyDelete
  9. GO LAKERS GO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kobe has grown alot and he is not as egotistical as before

    ReplyDelete
  11. ATL will still beat them in 6 games in the final

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the flair the WWE Universe brings to the blog its refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ms.A was he really that cool or did you fix some things?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hell Im gonna get in on the party to Im apart of the univers.......WWE Unite! I love Wrestling

    ReplyDelete
  15. its Lakers or nothing this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved the WWE Unite thing yesterday with Kelly Kelly! I can't believe Vince Mcmahon came to your blog MS.A thats a whole different level!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ms.A you have a thing where you make people that are Big as hell seem down to earth! I love you for that

    ReplyDelete
  18. but did you really beat Kobe in a game??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kobe I love you you are so freaking fine to me baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Highschool Kobe would smash Highschool Lebron hands down! why do you think Kobe came in the NBA at 17?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kobe is ther best all around player in the NBA hands down nothing else to say!

    ReplyDelete
  22. MS.A IS THE BEST BLOGGER ON EARTH!

    ReplyDelete
  23. AND I think Lebron will give kobe a nice run for his money!

    ReplyDelete
  24. SHAQ help us CAVS out this year!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the WWE fans on here this is so freakin cool

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think the Lakers are going to win it all

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Kobe WWE Unite!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I wonder if John will come today

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great interview Ms.A!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The Lakers will win it all agian this year

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love Kobe I hope the Lakers win it all this year

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMFG KELLY CAME BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great Interview Lakers all the way!

    ReplyDelete