Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Interview With Usher!!


Ms.A: USHER!! Hello how have you been?
Usher: I'm doing great! how are you Ms.A?
Ms.A: I'm wonderful thank you! Its been about a year since we last heard from you What's up with that?
Usher: LOL well I went on tour for my last album,right after that I got back in the studio and started cooking up this new record
Ms.A: Speaking of new record...Last week we heard the first song of your album Raymond Vs Raymond called "Papers" Is that the official single?
Usher: It's kinda a buzz single getting you guys acclimated to hearing me again but you will be hearing a lot more music from me very soon!
Ms.A: What can we expect from the new Album?
Usher: You can expect to hear whats been going on in my life for the last year,you can expect to cry, you can expect to dance its vintage Usher baby!!
Ms.A: and We love It!
Usher: thank you very much
Ms.A: So as women sometime we don't understand how men deal with their emotions...How do you deal with heartache and pain?
Usher: Of course every man deals with it differently than others
Ms.A: right
Usher: I just pray and meditate, I know God will point me in the right way
Ms.A: that's the best way to deal! So with all of the emotions you were dealing with was it hard finding "Usher" on the last album?
Usher: It was not hard finding Usher that album told the story of what "Usher" was going through at that time, that's the state of mind I was in
Ms.A: and what state of Mind was that?
Usher: The state of being married,settling down having kids, Married Life!
Ms.A: So is Usher a single man as of today?
Usher: Oh Yes I'm very single!
Ms.A: SAU did you guys hear that??: New meat!!
Usher: Please make sure your lovely readers know that!
Ms.A: So how is single life treating you?
Usher: Its treating me pretty good, I'm taking it really slow
Ms.A: So as a new single man how do you get back into the playing field?
Usher: I'm not trying to get back into the field, I'm just trying to be the best dad I can be and focus on my music right now!
Ms.A: awwwwwwww Gotta love kids!
Usher: Oh you have to their our future
Ms.A: So we all knew your mother didn't manage you for a brief moment..How's your relationship with your mother now?
Usher: we're great now, she is my manager again
Ms.A: Love that!
Usher: I do to, Hi Mom!
Ms.A: yea..Hi Mom! We love you! OK so this is for my SAU sororities that LOVE the ground you walk on.....what attracts you to a woman?
Usher: I love a woman who can hold a good conversation and hold my attention, I love a woman with a good heart! If you have that than we can talk
Ms.A: Damn, so that means no Majic City dancers???
Usher: LOL if they have a good heart and good conversation you never know!
Ms.A: SAU Usher doesn't discriminate!! so lets get those resumes faxed
Usher: LMAO
Ms.A: Usher I wanna thank you for taking the time out of your day to chat with me but I have one more question before you leave me and you MUST answer this!
Usher: OK no problem I love SAU
Ms.A: Angelina Jolie's eyes lips or 02' Jlo's ass and hips?
Usher: Damn! That's a hard one
Ms.A: and we are talking about 02' Jlo
Usher: I have to go with JLO she was killing them back then
Ms.A: I don't know Usher, Angelina's lips are killer!
Usher: but pull up JLO from around that time... and Diddy had her man she was killing the game!
Ms.A: DAMN Diddy did have her huh?
Usher: yes he did!
Ms.A: OK ok ok I will let you have that one but since you think your so spiffy Beyonce' or Shakira?
Usher: damn that's hard I can get myself into some trouble on this one but right now at this moment... Shakira
Ms.A: I mean that takes NOTHING away from Beyonce'
Usher: but if you asked me this a few months ago then my answer would be different
Usher: Ms.A before you go I would like to say you do a great job on your blog and I can see it taking you very far! you bring a class and Style to the blogging world and that's very hard to do.
Ms.A: Why thank you Usher I really appreciate that
Usher: and students of SAU,How would you guys like to be a lucky winner and win an autographed copy of my new CD and a trip to New York for my appearance on the Today Show? If you guys are interested stay tuned me and Ms.A are cooking up something really special details coming soon!
Ms.A: told you SAU more contests for you all!!
Usher: Have a great day Ms.A and I will talk to you later SAU!



45 comments:

  1. Oh shit I was not expecting this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Ms.A this was your best interview yet I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for Usher's new album its gonna be a killa

    ReplyDelete
  4. MS.A your shitting on other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you get them to be so down to earth! Ms.A I'd love to be your friend! Usher is the shit! can't wait to hear that new album I will be first in line

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do we have to do to win the contest? I would love to see if Usher likes to wear boxers or briefs :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute was this interview? Do you have a background in journalism? because your very good at making the people you interview feel comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait to hear what Usher's gonna do this time around

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a HUGE Usher fan I can't wait to see what he's gonna do for us! Please Usher do us some Justice you and Ne-yo are it for us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing interview Ms.A I never woulda thought Usher was this down to earth

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to hear the details of the contest

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is the funniest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never knew Usher was this damn down to earth either! Ms.A your so cool I'm glad Usher is single I might have a chance now

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am really glad I got the chance to see him being down to earth! can't wait for the real single

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey we got some new students Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Interview Ms.A Usher is so down to earth wow! I would have never thought that

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whats the contest rules I really want to win this one

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love his new song Im really excited about his project

    ReplyDelete
  19. Who would have thought he was so down to earth?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I cant wait for his album I love the new single

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whats the contest rules Ms.A? I want to win Usher is one of my faves

    ReplyDelete
  22. Papers was released on Itunes so lets support him and make this #1

    ReplyDelete
  23. You know we influence pop culture SAU just look at Justin Bieber he is poised to blow up now.....You saw him here first

    ReplyDelete
  24. LETS GO USHER!!!! GO BUY PAPERS ON iTUNES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can't believe she asked him 02's jlo or angelina! I love HER!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Usher has just converted me as a fan with this interview the last album with the exception of a couple songs was a dud but he's so nice I am again a confessions fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I bet his album is gonna be as big as confessions I'm SO EXCITED FOR USHER AND THIS DAMN BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I cant wait for his album Im so excited

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Usher he is so down to earth he is the greatest

    ReplyDelete
  30. I cant wait for the album Im so excited

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the interview Usher is very down to earth I think he is gonna do it big this album

    ReplyDelete
  32. I loved the interview it was great one of your best Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  33. Im so excited about the new album I cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  34. Usher's new record is crazy yall better watch out man its gonna be a real problem

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this interview he is so nice an down to earth

    ReplyDelete
  36. I cant wait for the album I really think we have another confessions on our hand

    ReplyDelete
  37. Go Ms.A I love this interview its one of your best keep it up mama

    ReplyDelete