Wednesday, October 14, 2009

VH1's Hip Hop Honors

I thought Rick Ross Killed this performance!!



Jarule & Ashanti..Ok this further lets me know neither of them can come back anytime soon and be Hott! This was the most boring performance EVER!


Warren G and Trey Songz Regulate: OK I don't know if it was just me but I couldn't hear anything Trey was talking about with that Nate Dogg track in the back!



All In all this Tribute to Def Jam started off rather slow But towards the end it got better!

11 comments:

  1. Rick Ross killed it....Ashanti and Ja its just not there anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trey Im not going to go there either

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ross Smashed em'! ashanti looked skinny as shit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trey songz sound like a low voiced goat last night Bruh I didn't hear shit he was sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Rick Ross performance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did someone really say he sounded like a "low voiced goat"? LMFAO I agree!!!!!!! his cd's don't sound like he does live and thats a good thing because everytime I've seen him live he doesn't sound good at all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashanti and Ja was so damn boring

    ReplyDelete