Wednesday, October 27, 2010

An Album Not To Forget...



So I just decided to post a song from this album because for the last week this artist has been on my mind...Anthony Hamilton came out with his album "Comin From Where I'm from" with the singles "Comin' from where I'm from" and the infamous "Charlene" which topped at number 3 on the R&B charts and #19 on the Hot 100. The album as a whole sold a mere 33,000 copies in its first week but within a year, with hard work and a faithful fan base that began to rise the album sold 1.2 million copies in the United States. I was totally blown away with the sound and quality of his very soulful vocals from number 1-12. The song that totally stuck out from this album other than "I'm a mess" and "Charlene" is "Since I Seen't You" which is about a relationship steaming from the moment someone saw that other person, but backed by the soul that is Anthony Hamilton he almost gives you no choice but to "get it" Check out my song of the moment...

Your conversation/is liberating/when we're relating/it's a vacation/like recreation-Glorious Quote From Anthony Hamilton (Since I seen't you)

No comments:

Post a Comment