Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kanye West Performs On SNL + Talks About New Album...



Kanye West has been busy as of lately, Performing on SNL last Saturday (performances below) as well as giving new insight to his "Dark Twisted Fantasy"

Kanye West has announced that on Nov. 22nd he will be releasing his 5th album titled "My Dark Twisted Fantasy" Kanye said via Twitter:

"The official album title is and always was... MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY," West wrote, adding that some of his weekly "GOOD Fridays" releases will be included on the follow-up to 2008's "808s & Heartbreak." The rapper also said that the "first song on the album is called 'Dark Fantasy' produced [by] the RZA co-produced by me and No I.D."

Kanye Also said: "I ain't letting no leaks have any affect on my song choices... All of the Lights is the next single but wait till yall here the final!!!!!" wrote West.

Welp there you have it folks the album is basically on its way..SAU you guys looking forward to it?...


(Kanye West "Power SNL)



(Runaway)



The more I listen to "Runaway" the more I love it!


(BB)

No comments:

Post a Comment