Monday, October 25, 2010

Black Eyed Peas Unveil Single/Album Art For "The Beginning"



B.E.P isn't letting up just yet. Last week they set the net ablaze with their new single "The Time (Dirty Bit), which samples 1987 hit ballad "(I've Had) The Time of My Life," from the film "Dirty Dancing." The track stays with the now "In" Sound of techno that B.E.P's now known for. Now although this was mildly predictable for the Peas, "If it ain't broke don't fix it. My only thing that sticks out like a sore thumb in some aspects of this song are some of the very abrupt transitions. Other than that for me growing up on Chicago's house music I can get with it in some form and you can bet your bottom dollar you'll be hearing this song every time you turn on the radio. SAU whatcha think?



(Dipdive)

No comments:

Post a Comment