Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Beyonce To Do Vegas Shows at The Wynn??



According to Billboard.com Wynn Las Vegas officials say they're in preliminary talks with Beyonce to bring the singer back to the Las Vegas resort.

Wynn Resorts spokeswoman Jennifer Dunne says there's no deal yet, despite published rumors of a lucrative, long-term contract.

Beyonce appeared at the resort from July 30 through Aug. 2 this year while filming a concert DVD. Her shows helped boost visitation to Wynn and its sister Encore Las Vegas resort during a typically slow tourist season in Las Vegas.

© 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

4 comments:

  1. I hear if she does it they are going to break her off big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the Queen I would love for her to do Vegas I would pay whatever to see her

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for the show I know its going to be huge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see this show Im excited

    ReplyDelete