Thursday, December 10, 2009

Grammy Conversations With Keri Hilson!!


So SAU this is a new segment leading up to the Grammy awards Jan.31st! We will be chatting with the big Grammy award nominees this year to see their feelings on their nominations and the Award show!! So check out Ms.Keri BABY!!.....

Ms.A: Ms. Keri first I wanna say congrats on your Grammy nominations!
Keri Hilson: Thank you so much Ms.A I really appreciate that I could not do it without the help of you and all of the support of SAU
Ms.A: Awwwww! How does it feel after being behind the scenes for so long finally getting recognized for your contribution to music?
Keri Hilson: It's amazing man I thought this day would never come!
it is such an honor and I feel so blessed to be in this position
Ms.A: For all your hard work you deserve it Ms.Keri! So which one do you want to win the most? (If you guys didn't know Ms.Keri is nominated for two!!)
Keri Hilson: Oh gosh! I want them all equally but of course winning best new artist would be amazing for me!
Ms.A: do you have a dress picked out yet?
Keri Hilson: Oh no not yet but I'm talking to some designers to put together something real special for me,I'm so excited about that
Ms.A: Well Ms.Keri congrats again on ALL your success this year including your number one hit and your two Grammy nominations! Good Luck on Jan.31st!
Keri Hilson: Thank you very much Ms.A!

4 comments:

  1. I love the new segment I think its very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to do Beyonce'? I hope and pray you do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keri Hilson is growing on me so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like keri hilson she's fine I hope she gets all of her Grammys

    ReplyDelete