Friday, December 11, 2009

The Dreadful Interview With WWE's Sheamus!!!!



SAU Scared and all I got through the interview just for the WWE universe!!!

Ms.A: Hello Sheamus we all know you don't have the best personality of the bunch so lets get straight in to it
How much do you want to Dominate Monday Night Raw?
Sheamus: I do dominate Monday night Raw no one has the skill and power as I Sheamus
I'm destroying everybody in my path and I wont stop until I destroy everybody
Ms.A: so couldn't you destroy them with a more tan complexion Sheamus?
Sheamus: I'm a Celtic warrior I don't need things like tans
I'm all about destruction,malice,and carnage who cares about a tan I'm not the poster boy like John Cena the "All American"
Sheamus: I'm brutal and I don't care all I care is about ending peoples careers and causing them much pain
Ms.A: Speaking of ending careers....Jamie Noble's career is officially over or at a brutal hault because of you...how did you feel after that monstrous beating you gave him?
Sheamus: Would you like me to end yours?...... your very fascinated about me ending careers
Ms:A: Sheamus we all know you don't wanna go there!
Sheamus: how do you think feel?
Sheamus: I feel great about it I said I was about to take him out and I did now he is a little Shrimp sitting at home grabbing his neck and wasting his pitiful life .....We can go there who is gonna save you the WWE Universe who comes to your blog?
Sheamus: who cares about them or your little blog? you should be honored I'm even speaking to you!
Ms.A: Of course they will! And I have a couple personal friends in the WWE including the champ John Cena that's going to bust your ass this Sunday!!
Sheamus: John Cena bust my ass?
Ms.A: SAU didn't I tell you this little Irish man has the worse personality UGHHHH!
Sheamus: have you been living under a rock for the last month woman? I have humiliated and embarrased Cena week in and week out
I will beat his ass to the ground on Sunday and than I'm coming for you and will put you threw a table just like I did Mark Cuban!
Ms.A: of course you can talk like this through a computer So What makes you so special to go straight for the champion and not work your way to the top?
Sheamus: I will come to wherever you are and show you! I heard next year you might be hosting Raw at some point so we will meet Ms.A
Ms.A: RA!!!!!! I will come to wherever you are and show you RA!!!!! LMFAO!!!
Sheamus: You have seen my work why do you think I don't deserve a shot? I'm unstoppable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sheamus: you can talk big now but we will see next year you and me have a date
since your talking so much smack
Ms.A: So I have a mark on my back now? You just make sure you get through TLC first
Sheamus: Don't worry I will and on Monday I will be your new Champ and for John Cena.....lets just say the Champ will be dead!
Ms.A: Ok Whatever.....any last message to the WWE universe??
Sheamus: On Sunday its time to Usher in a new Era and it will be the era of the celtic and for John Cena...... he should be scared very very scared because I wont just stop when I put him through one table I will put him through multiple ones and I will end John's career
Ms.A: Ok this interview is over!!!!

103 comments:

  1. OMG MS.A YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.A you didn't back down from him you did awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope John cena comes out victorious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this interview ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHEAMUS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. John Cens is going to kick his ass at TLC

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE HE DID JAMIE NOBLE LIKE THAT? OMG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms.A I LOOOOVEEEEE YYYOUUUUUUUUUU I can't wait for TLC Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh shit we got the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sheamus you will not do anything to Ms.A! and you will lose to Cena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ms.A your hosting Raw?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this true can you confirm this Ms.A?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I can't confirm or deny but don't forget how long a year is!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you guys like the interview! It was hard to get through!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BOOOOOOOO SHEAMUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. he does add more excitement to the WWE but BOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ms.A he hurt you we will get him dont worry Ms.A your safe

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the interview it was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ms.A we all got your back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. did I ever say Ms.A ROCKS??????? Well you do Ms.A I love you you cater to everyones needs WE LOVE YOU WWE UNITE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ms.A you cant confirm or deny oh gosh! it can happen

    ReplyDelete
  22. We will rally against Sheamus for you Ms.A he won't hurt you but this interview is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cena your going down this week Shemaus is the man

    ReplyDelete
  24. SHEAMUS ROCKS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ms.A I can't believe you really did it! you stood up to him your an amazing woman! Sheamus is going down

    ReplyDelete
  26. TLC is going to be amazing this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG this Sheamus guy is off the chain! amazing interview Ms.A your seriously a good interviewer!

    ReplyDelete
  28. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHEAMUS JOHN CENA IS GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS SUNDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ms.A your the best I love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. BOOOOOOOOO Sheamus will go down on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ms.A this is a damn entertaining interview regardless to if he's a bad guy or not you dod wonderful WWE UNITE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love you Ms.A thank you so much for this

    ReplyDelete
  33. SHEAMUS IS GOING DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Go Sheamus! the wave of the future YES!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Don't you love how they go back and forth GO MS.A great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ms.A OMG your going to host Raw? DAMN GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the interview it was very entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ms.A I've been following your blog from the begining and I'm so proud and happy for you EVERYONE Ms.A Is a wonderfully beautiful woman with a great heart GO MS.A!!! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  39. this blog ROCKS! I love Sheamus

    ReplyDelete
  40. SHEAMUS SUCKS!!!!!!!!! John Cena FOREVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ms.A you've got a little bark on you I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ms.A YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! your not scared of him go Ms.A!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Go Ms.A Go Ms.A Go Ms.A!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your the best Ms.A I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Ms.A will yobe hosting Raw?

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh you think Ms.A stood up to me we will see how she does later next year!

    ReplyDelete
  47. John Cena will also fall this Sunday to the Celtic I will crush him and WWE Universe your once proud Champion will fall and be hummiliated by the hands of me

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh hell no Sheamus you suck NEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  49. JOHN CENA JOHN CENA JOHN CENA!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Never Sheamus John will win!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Go Ms.A you stood up to him I love you your my hero

    ReplyDelete
  52. Ms.A your hosting Raw?

    ReplyDelete
  53. OMG SHEAMUS ACTUALLY CAME?

    ReplyDelete
  54. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOHN CENNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  55. Its time set somethings straight right now!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Sheamus your going down Sunday!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. OMFG THEY ARE GOING AT IT RIGHT NOW OMG

    ReplyDelete
  58. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY ARE REALLY HERE OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    ReplyDelete
  59. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH CENA I LOOOOVE YOUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  60. On Sunday at TLC Sheamus you say you want to take my belt away from me? You have not earned that right yet Sheamus.You are not on the same level as me BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  61. OMG THIS IS SO SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  62. OMFG Sheamus is going DOWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Yea thats right Sheamus your ass has only been here 4 weeks John Cena is going to take you down!!

    ReplyDelete
  64. You think that since you came into Raw and unleashed hell on the bottom feeders.That you can tear down an Unstoppable force as myself Sheamus..... I think not and on Sunday I will prove it to you and it will be a very bleak outcome for you Sheamus!

    ReplyDelete
  65. YOU CAN'T SEE US SON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. OMG ITS JOHN CENA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. CENA PLEASE KICK HIS ASS!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. OMG TLC IS GOING TO BE THE SHIT MAN I CAN'T WAIT

    ReplyDelete
  69. And on Sunday when Im standing with my foot on your neck and you going in and out of concuisness because I have just put you threw a table I want you to understand one thing........THE CHAMP IS HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  70. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS BLOG IS UNREAL

    ReplyDelete
  71. OMG Jooooooooohhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. OMG this is the best day ever I love you JOHN kick his ass Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  73. THIS IS UNREAL I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE BOTH HERE

    ReplyDelete
  74. Show Sheamus who is the man lets GO JOHN!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I LOVE CEEEENNNNAAA YOU ARE THE SEXIEST THING ALIVE

    ReplyDelete
  76. OMG I loved the moment John just had

    ReplyDelete
  77. OMG this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  78. OMG JOHN CENA IS THE NEXT COMING HE IS THE CHAMP PLEASE KICK HIS ASS AT TLC!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  79. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  80. WWE UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Sheamus you SUCK!!!!!!!!!! celtic warrior my ass!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love this blog Ms.A you ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  83. OMG this is so crazy OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I loved it we just had a showdown right here on the blog OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Ms.A your the best ever I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete