Friday, December 11, 2009

Billboard's Top Female/Male Artists Of 2009


Gotta Love reading Billboard.com their selections for Top Female and Male artists of 2009 Don't you just love how T.I took the number 2 spot after Kanye West? check em' out....

Billboard's Top Female Artists of 2009

1. Taylor Swift

2. Beyonce

3. Lady Gaga

4. Miley Cyrus

5. Britney Spears

6. Pink

7. Katy Perry

8. Kelly Clarkson

9. Rihanna

10. Keri Hilson


Billboard's Top Male Artists of 2009


1. Kanye West

2. T.I.......Didn't expect this one right?? GO T.I!!!

3. Flo Rida

4. Jason Mraz

5. Ne-Yo

6. Lil Wayne

7. Pitbull

8. Jamie Foxx

9. Eminem

10. Drake

4 comments:

  1. Damn I miss T.I FREE T.I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Drake was number 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe they put Drake number 10 either hes one of the hard working rappers out now

    ReplyDelete