Monday, December 21, 2009

Interview With James Cameron!!


Ms.A:Mr.James Cameron what an honor to have you here at SAU! How are you today?
JC: I'm doing great today! how are you Ms. A
Ms.A: Savvy as always thank you!
Ms.A: So you've done HUGE movies like Terminator, Terminator 2, Judgment Day, and the always classic Titanic....why Avatar?
JC: Avatar is my dream, I had this idea 15 years ago and I have been working on this film since than
Ms.A: WOW
JC: I had the idea than I just got obsessed with it to the point I spent the last 10 years working just on that movie! So to see it out now is a really really special day for me
Ms.A: So do you think this movie does your 10 year hiatus justice?
JC: yeah I think it does, If you go and see this movie it is unlike anything you have ever seen before!
Ms.A: Oh the previews show that! So Avatar is a 300million dollar film and is composed almost entirely of computer generated animation...why did you decide to go left field for this one?
JC: Because I felt the idea of humans turning into the Alien Avatar has never been done, so I couldn't push the limit with just filming humans. I wanted to give you a visual treat that is like animation taken to the trillionth power
Ms.A: the trillionth power....SAU doesn't that number make you HAVE to go see it? LOL I love it!
JC: LOL you have to see it I think you will be amazed!
Ms.A: So it is said that after seeing the original Star Wars in 1977 you quit your job to enter the film industry, what was it about that movie that made you want to give this industry a shot?
JC: Man, the way George Lucas shot the movie was amazing
Ms.A: I agree!
JC: it was groundbreaking at the time and it inspired me so much that I had to learn how to be a film maker! His art and vision inspired me so much I hope that I can inspire a young film maker just how I was inspired long ago.
Ms.A: Do you think Avatar is more of an experience rather than just a "Movie"?
JC: You know Ms.A I have not thought about it like that,but I think that it can be considered an experience I really do
Ms.A: Mr.Cameron it was truly an honor chatting with you today! SAU.....Avatar is in theaters NOW!!!
JC: Thank you so much I had alot of fun
Ms.A: But of course you can't leave me without answering my last question
JC: LOL Ok Im ready for the last question
Ms.A: so other than the original Star wars..in your opinion what is the best movie ever made?
JC: hmmm good one
Ms.A: I know right?
JC: I say the 10 Commandments! That movie was so ahead of its time
Ms.A: you heard it from the best SAU..the 10 commandments is the best movie ever made LOL!!
Ms.A: Mr.Cameron thank you again!
JC: thank you so much Ms.A and thank you SAU

11 comments: