Monday, December 28, 2009

Interview With Alicia Keys!!!


The Element Of Freedom Is In Stores NOW!!

Ms.A: Ms.Alicia Keys!! How are you today Ms.Lady?
Alicia: I'm doing great today how are you Ms.A?
Ms.A: Oh I'm of course wonderful!
Ms.A: so I want to start with a personal question that I am always pondered by .....What happened to the Braids??
Alicia: LOL it was a growing up process I was much younger than so the day I decide to go without them I was like its time for a change and a fresh start! I'm getting older so I need to look the part
Ms.A: But you do remember when EVERYONE had the two braids going to the front right?
Alicia: I do remember ! oh boy have times changed
Ms.A: I know right?
Ms.A: SO you have a new album out....Please let us know what we can expect!
Alicia: Yes ma'am Element of Freedom you can expect to feel good when you hear this album, I would like to think that I have pushed myself this album creatively and vocally than I have ever done before! I have worked with some wonderful producers so hopefully everyone will like it but I'm really trying to set a new bar for myself with this album
Ms.A: We've heard many speculations about what your song "Doesn't mean anything" means..But to clear the rumors what does that song mean to you personally?
Alicia: What that song is saying.... and people who are in love will understand, is that when you love someone so much you just want to be with that person, the fame money and awards wont matter if you didn't have that person!
Ms.A: I second that one HUNNY!! Sometimes as artist the media forgets you are real people and you have feelings too...How do you deal with the media in your personal life?
Alicia: I try not to let the media affect me because they think they know but they really don't
Alicia: if I let it get to me than I would be depressed as hell you know
Ms.A: I agree! So being that all your albums sold WELL over 5 million each worldwide, do you feel the pressure going into a new album?
Alicia: Of course I feel the pressure but I try not to let it get to me because than the music would be forced and that's not good, but hopefully it will do well All I can do is hope for the best
Ms.A: SAU check Ms.Alicia acting like she's not hot!
Alicia: LOL we all get nervous I'm sure you get nervous everyday with your million of views that you get! I see you Ms.A
Ms.A: OH DAMN LMAO
Alicia: yeah I had put you out there LOL
Ms.A: Well since you wanna talk about Millions of views lets go into you Ms.World Series 50 million people How was the energy out there?
Alicia: whew! man that was INCREDIBLE Ms.A!
Ms.A: I bet!
Alicia: hearing that song on a cold night, Yankee stadium, New York City man nothing compare it was amazing!
Alicia: New York is the greatest city in the world and I'm just so proud that I was born and raised there, New York forever baby!!
Ms.A: I mean Chicago is not a bad city either now...(check me getting jealous) LMAO
Alicia: LMAO I love Chi town but New York is an experience
Ms.A: So Ms.Alicia you do a lot of work in Africa tell us a little bit about what you actually do there
Alicia: Well I'm heavily into aids research out there that is so important and dear to my heart because they just need someone to care for them you know
Ms.A: that's beautiful
Alicia: its an extremely high poverty area so I'm setting up a new foundation The Angelwings foundation that will hopefully raise money for aids research over there
Ms.A: and that's why we love you at SAU you show its deeper than the music!
Alicia: so next year I have a lot of big things coming up in terms of fundraisers so be on the lookout I will also be utilizing social medias like Facebook and Twitter as well
Ms.A: Thank you so much for chatting with me Ms.Keys But you know your not leaving me without answering my last question!
Alicia: OK I was looking forward to this I love your last questions
Ms.A: OK you promise to keep it 100 right?
Alicia: yes I promise to keep it 100
Ms.A: OK without being bias...Prince or Mike Jacks?
Alicia: I love Prince with all my heart but Mike is the King I cant go against him Ms.A: he was one of a kind
Alicia: but that takes nothing from Prince because he is the man!!
Ms.A: Alicia Keys thank you soooooo much for chatting it up with me today I really appreciate that!
Alicia: no problem! SAU it has been my pleasure!

21 comments:

  1. I got that Alicia Keys,I'm still getting into it but I think I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I missed this Blog I love you Ms.A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was everyone's Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia Keys sold So many albums in her first week I love her personality

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms.A!! We missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be real I hated her new CD she tried to go pop and it failed

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a fan of some of her songs but not the project as a whole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms.A I swear your my bestfriend in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alicia Keys new album did good for her in her first week but it wasn't up to par I agree with Derrick

    ReplyDelete
  10. this interview was great Ms.A keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wasn't too sure about this Alicia Keys album it was ok I guess

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought the album was ok thats it

    ReplyDelete
  13. this interview was great Ms.A How you gonna leave us for that long I needed my Ms.A fix LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HORRAY Ms.A is back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hated her album but the interview was great!

    ReplyDelete