Thursday, December 3, 2009

There's Only One Republic.......




If you've been living under a rock the past two years and you don't know who One Republic is then SHAME ON YOU! One Republic( which consists of Ryan Tedder, Drew Brown,Zach Filkins,Eddie Fisher,and Brent Kutzle) is a amazing Alternative Band that gained much success and main stream attention with the release of their first album "Dreaming Out Loud" which produced such hits as "Stop and Stare" and "Apologize". Now on there second album "Waking Up" that was released November 17,2009 this band is BLAZING SAU! With their first single "All the right moves" This band shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. Of Course it helps to have a sexy lead singer right? The Bands Album "Waking Up" Is available on iTunes and is in stores now!

Personal Favorites: "Secrets"



"Missing persons 1&2"


15 comments:

  1. I actually love this band there music is off the chain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn this is a sign My girl has been asking for this album for 2 weeks now I guess I gotta get it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second song is nice though I'm a fan

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG RYAN TEDDER IS SO FIIIINNNNNNNEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LLLOOOOVVVEEEE ONE REPUBLIC I have both of their albums and I love this group so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LONDON LOVES YOU ONE REPUBLIC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the guy in the picture with the red tie looks stoned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this band there amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Ryan is the sexiest lead singer ever! OMG I want him in my life today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO the guy in the red tie does look stoned LMFAO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree Ms.A Ryan the lead singer is caliente'

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that second song its really good

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love there music I think they should be much bigger than they are

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ryn is so freakin hot I love his swagg

    ReplyDelete