Monday, December 7, 2009

Interview With Shakira!!!



"SHE WOLF" IS IN STORES AND ON iTUNES NOW!!!

Ms.A:Ms.Hips don't lie..How are you today Shakira? LOL
Shakira: LOL I'm doing great today how are you Ms.A? It's such an honor to be interviewing with you!
Ms.A:Oh yea right I'm the honored one!
Ms.A: So She wolf is amazing! How does it feel to still be on top of your game?
Shakira: Thank you very much! It feels very good putting out the new material I have had to shake off the rust, but I'm having so much fun and I'm so excited
Ms.A: RUST? Oh yea right you haven't lost a step!
Shakira: awwww thank you very much Ms.A!
Ms.A: speaking of new material, you have collaborations with Lil Wayne, and kid Cudi how was it working with them?
Shakira: Working with them was so amazing! It was so amazing to see Lil Wayne work he is a genius, and Kid Cudi was amazing as well he is so nice
Ms.A: gotta love Lil Wayne!
Ms.A: So you are the only artist from South America to reach number one status on Billboard does that make you work harder for your country?
Shakira: of course I love my country and my people we are such a hard working culture! so that's always in me to work so hard and represent for my country
Ms.A: obviously your country loves the ground you walk on because In Barranquilla Colombia they have a statue of you... Shakira that's a whole different status!!
Shakira: It's such an honor and its so humbling,it's crazy just to go down the street and just see yourself there! it's crazy!
Ms.A: I bet!
Shakira: You need a statue of yourself Ms.A I'm willing to start the petition
Ms.A: LOL OH NO!!!
Shakira: OH YES LOL!
Ms.A: If you can teach me to dance like you then we will see how Barranquilla Likes me...deal? I'm an easy learner Shakira!
Shakira: OK you want to learn the hips dance? I got you
Ms.A: LOL SAU I'm officially in the next Shakira video! Oh Its on!
Ms.A: So Ms.Shakira when can we expect to see the hips that don't lie live in concert?
Shakira: Next year I'm going on a worldwide tour I will be on tour for about a year and a half
Ms.A: How do you prep for a tour that's a year and a half?
Shakira: Well I have a lot of vocal training to keep my voice strong as well as a lot of working out and tons of hours of rehearsals!
Ms.A: the hard work pays off Ms.Shakira because SAU loves you soo much I want to thank you so much for stopping by SAU to chat with me thank you so much
Shakira: your welcome Ms.A the honor was all mine
Ms.A: But of course you can't leave me without keeping it 100! So lets go give me the promise that your gonna keep it 100....
Shakira: OK lets keep it 100!
Ms.A: OK Shakira...where is Ricky Martin?
Shakira: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is living in the Bahamas enjoying life
Ms.A: really?
Shakira: Oh yeah
Ms.A: see SAU I have this 6th sense that they knew each other I'm off the chain!
Ms.A: well Shakira tell him we need some more of Vida Loca please!
Shakira: I hear rumors that he is recording a new album next year so keep your fingers crossed
Ms.A: Oh you know I'm on it!
Shakira: I will tell him you said hi! LOL but you didn't hear that from me
Ms.A: thank you so much Ms.Shakira and thank you for stopping by SAU!
Shakira: thank you so much SAU I love you and be sure to go pick up the album in stores now!!

14 comments:

  1. Great interview Ms.A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her album and I love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard Shakiras album and it was pretty good and after this interview I have to go pick it up today

    ReplyDelete
  4. It also helps that she is so damn sexy I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shakira is sexy as hell I love how she said "lets keep it 100" LMFAO picture Shakira saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I will get the album today too great Job Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  7. is it me or does Ms.A do a bomb job of making these people seem down to earth? I would love to meet you Ms.A!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Shakira she is such a sexy bitch I love her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shakira seems cool as hell Maybe I can get with her after all

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Job Ms.A your getting bigger and bigger every interview!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn I love you shakira I got your album the first day

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know they had a statue of Shakira in her hometown how many other ppl can say that?

    ReplyDelete