Thursday, December 17, 2009

Grammy Conversations With David Guetta!!


I bet ya'll didn't know David Guetta Looked Like this right?)

Ms.A: Mr.David Guetta everyone wants a piece of you and SAU got it!! How are you today?
David: Thank you very much for having a sit down with me I'm truly honored I'm feeling great thank you I'm very excited for the next couple of months
Ms.A: So 6 Grammys between your work with Kelly Rowland and the Black eyed peas, How did you react when you found out you were nominated for 5?
David: Oh gosh I was actually the house DJ for the Grammy Nominee concert and man I was so excited it was hard to do my job I was so happy it is truly a blessing
Ms.A: I BET!! So How was it working on one of this years biggest albums The E.N.D by the Black eyed peas?
David: It was amazing I love Will .I .Am
Ms.A: isn't he just great?
David: he is amazing so to work with him and create "I gotta feeling"is just so amazing he is a genius man
Ms.A: OK so which one out of your 6 do you want to win the most? Of course I would love to win Album of the year,that would mean so much to me
Ms.A: LOL! Of course
David: It would be such a great honor
Ms.A: Well Mr.Guetta in my book you are the best DJ so Keep rockin' and Good luck on Jan.31st!!
David: Thank you very much Ms.A and in my opinion your by far and away the best blog
Ms.A: OOOWW!!!!

3 comments: