Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Atlanta Celebs Unite To Help Flood Victims!!


If you guys didn't know Atlanta was hit by HORRIBLE weather last week, leaving 10 people dead and destroying over 400 homes causing an estimated 61 million dollars in damages!17 counties in the state have been marked as disaster areas, making the region eligible for federal disaster assistance. With that being said A number of Celebs will unite on Oct.1 for a special charity project to raise money for recent flood victims in the city of Atlanta. Jermaine Dupri,Nelly and V103,will host "Atlanta Stand Up" which is a bowling tournament where all the proseeds will go to helping recent flood victims! Jermaine Dupri and Nelly’s Charity Celebrity Bowling Tournament takes place tomorrow at Red Carpet Lanes in Atlanta!

14 comments:

  1. Atlanta Celebs are really standing up for the community I love seeing that.As being from Atlanta born and raised it really touches my heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im s proud your making people aware of this Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn is that a rollercoaster?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think it was that bad in atl..damn If I lived there I would totally support everything that people are trying to do to help! God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart goes out to the people of the A!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Derrick hey sweetie I like to personally say thank you for liking the blog! I see you commenting for the last couple days THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I'm from Illinois love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed you guys yesterday sorry about the comments being down but we have A BUNCH of new students.. you all come at the same time PHEW what am I gonna do with all of you??

    ReplyDelete
  8. The floods are terrible I didnt realize they were that bad my heart goes out to the people of Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is horrible it brings tears to my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there anything I can do to help out Ms.A?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My heart goes out to the people of ATL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im so saddened that happened it reminded me of Katrina all over again

    ReplyDelete