Friday, September 18, 2009

Interview With Ms.Universe!



Thank you so much Ms.Universe for the interview!!!!

MUV: Its so nice to meet you how are you today? thank you for having me
Ms.A: Hello Miss Venezuela how are you?
first I want to congratulate you on you win and all your success! So lets get to it I know a lot of people don't actually know what Miss Universe actually does so as Ms. Universe what are some of your duties?
MUV: Thank you very much As Miss Universe I have to travel around the world doing humanitarian effort while I try to spread the word peace around the globe, and try to be a great role Model to other women
Ms.A: That's wonderful! and has to be hard being that your so young
your 18 right?
MUV: yes ma'am
Ms.A: how has your life changed being so young and wining Ms.Universe,Thus far?
MUV: It has changed completely I'm traveling now visiting beautiful places that I have never thought I would be able to see but its only the start of things to come
Also I have to watch what I do now because I have a microscope on my back every time I go out so I can not afford to have any slip ups
Ms.A: I think your going to do a wonderful job, But watch out for the media! So what are some places in the U.S your excited about seeing?
MUV: Thank you very much I cant wait to see New York City and LA of course
I'm in LA right now so I'm having a great time and I'm experiencing things I never thought I would! Its so exciting, but I cant wait to go to New Orleans as apart of my reign I cant wait to go down there and I really want to make a difference
Ms.A: that is beautiful I would love to visit New Orleans but while your down there Hun-NAY you have to taste the red beans and rice!
MUV: LOL I cant wait I heard the Red Beans are great along with the seafood so I'm very excited and hungry
Ms.A: your making me hungry!So tell me what was the last 10 seconds like when you and Miss DR were standing waiting for the results
MUV: OMG it was so nerve racking I couldn't understand what was going on
I just knew one of us were the winner!and I honestly thinks that she deserves this honor she has been through so much and she has amazing beauty I couldn't have dreamed it was me but I'm very thankful for the blessing
Ms.A: are you and Miss DR friends now?
MUV: OH yes we are were very supportive of each other
Ms.A: she's a very sweet woman!Now I can't let you go without talking about the infamous red dress you wore, who designed that wonderful dress and what made you wear it?
MUV: It was a Cavalli dress I didn't know it was going to get such a response like that I just thought it was pretty and my favorite color
Ms.A: well I thought it was the bomb.com sweetie!! great choice of color
Ms.A Being that Venezuela won back to back Miss Universe titles is that a huge deal in your country?
MUV: Thank you very much It is very huge we are very proud people
and for that to happen is unheard of so the entire country is so excited right now
Ms.A: the men on my Blog would love it there right?
MUV: Oh the women over here are like no other I'm sure your men would love that we're very exotic and sensual!
Ms.A: ok one more question and I'm out of your hair! After your year is up being Miss Universe what are your plans?
MUV: no problem I like talking to you your nice
Ms.A: awwwww thank you!
MUV: My plans are to explore my options in modeling and try to start a singing career
Ms.A: oh you sing?
MUV: I do! but I also want to move to New Orleans at least part time and start a non-profit down there I also plan to move to New York at some point I know its alot I want to do but I just want to make a difference in someones life!
Ms.A: we need more people like you! thank you so much for the interview! And I wish you much success in everything you do
MUV: thank you so much for the chance I really appreciate it
I wish you success I like your blog soon as I learn English I will be a reader
Ms.A: LOL! we will be waiting for your opinion! Please make it a strong one or they will get you on my blog!
MUV: Ok! I sure will thank you very much I hope I get to talk to you again soon
thank you again have a great day

16 comments:

  1. I have fallen completely in love with Ms.Universe Ms.A will you set up a date for me please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.A I cant even describe what moves your making right now your off the chain.Other bloggers beware man Ms.A is on a rampage

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW she was so sweet saying she wants to do work in N.O! People forget about that! YAY MS.A is going in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great interview I really enjoyed it I think this one was better than the one with Ms.Dominican Republic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she seems really caring and thoughtful and I love what she wants to do for the people of New Orleans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on everything Ms.A Im so proud of you,you have come a long way in such a short time

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW she is so swet I was not expecting that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Interview Ms.A congrats we love you

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is a sweetheart I love her personality

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the interview she is so nice

    ReplyDelete