Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Can Do Bad All By Myself!!


So I know you Guys are going to see the New Tyler Perry Movie tomorrow called "I Can Do Bad All By Myself" with Tyler Perry,Taraji P Henson, Mary J. Blige and Gladys Knight. The movie is based around 16 year old Jennifer and her two younger brothers, looting their own home,She decides to take matters into her own hands and deliver the young ones to their only other sibling "Aunt April", a heavy drinking night club singer who lives off her married boyfriend Randy! She wants nothing to do with the children until a handsome Mexican immigrant moves into her basement and HUN-NAY I will leave it at that if you want more check out the trailer and www.icandobadmovie.com! Gotta love Tyler Perry Huh? Check the movie in theaters tomorrow!!

17 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see this movie Tyler is the man and he makes great movies.Everyone needs to go and support him this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see this movie Im so excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY we finally get to comment...Ms.A your getting so many people coming to your blog its crashing 6,000 extra people viewed today WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to go and see this movie tomorrow I know its going to be soooooo packed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to see his movie I love Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so anxious for this movie I cant wait I have to see it this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pic of him up there he is such a great looking man

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I would give up my Cougar ways for him

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one fine black man right there!
    Can't wait for the movie

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW one minute I have 0 comments the next I have 11 GREAT!! Leona you know I love you!!! thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yall have to see this movie its amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant wait to see it Im so excited I love every Tyler movie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lets get this movie to number 1 guys

    ReplyDelete