Friday, September 11, 2009

Interview With Miss Dominican Republic!!


Just wanted to thank Ms.Dominican Republic for the Interview...Really sweet woman!

DR: Good afternoon Ms.A I love your site and thank you for having me

Ms.A: Well hello miss Dominican Republic how are you today?
Thank you so much for liking my site...Everyone Loves you there!!
DR: I'm doing great its beautiful weather out here in L.A I'm just very blessed that I could experience this, Tell everyone on your blog thank you!
Ms. A: So Ms Lady.. Being that your in L.A as of now what are some of you favorite American foods?
DR: I love the Hamburgers and I had Buffalo Wings for the first time yesterday and I love them so much
so those are my 2 fav foods since I've been here! Do you have any foods you think I should try?
Ms A: LOL! we can't have you eating too many of those they will go straight to your hips! but try a chili dog!
with only mustard! Girl it will have your mama screaming!
DR: OMG ok, a chili dog I will try it today
Ms. A: LOL so again my blog LOVES you
DR: do they? Please tell them I said thank you so much for the love and support!
Ms. A: I put pictures of you up and they all went crazy so do you think your a sex symbol?
DR: Thank you very much for posting pics of me, I do not think of myself as a sex symbol that's reserved for great beauties like Marylin Monroe,Elizabeth Taylor,Beyonce, people like that,I think I'm just a very blessed and fortunate young woman from the Dominican Republic who has had the chance to see things I have never dreamed of
Ms. A: well we all think your a truly beautiful woman!
DR: thank you very much I'm still getting use to people telling me that
thank you so much! Thank you SAU!
Ms.A: , so how is life in the Dominican Republic I hear its a very beautiful place
DR: Its a very beautiful and serene place.There is nothing like it with the beautiful beaches and trees.I really miss it there but the opportunities in the U.S.A are far greater than I can ever achieve over there
Ms.A: I bet its amazing! What about the men are they fione??
DR:They are VERY VERY fine! LOL
Ms.A are you homesick?
DR: Yes I'm homesick I will be able to visit next month I'm very excited about that I cant wait to see my family
Ms.A: listening to music always helps with being homesick what kind of music do you like to listen to?
DR: I love alot of R&B and Rock like Beyonce,Whitney Houston,Rihanna,Kanye West,Daughtry,U2,Aerosmith,Kiss,Queen
my mom was a huge 80's rock fan so I grew up off of that! They Rock!
Ms.A: I was reading that your the second woman of noticeably black heritage to win the Miss DR pageant?
DR: yes ma'am
Ms.A: How does that feel being the second woman of black heritage to do that?
DR: It feels great I'm very proud of my heritage.I think that the more we come to the fore front the more doors it will open for the African American women of my heritage to be able to do things like this Because its obvious that many Dominicans of my culture do not have a chance to experience this wonderful opportunity that I have been blessed with
Ms.A well I congratulate you!
DR:Thank you SO much Ms.A!
Ms.A ok my last question is what is next for you?
DR:I planning on moving to New York City in the near future and actively pursue a modeling career I want to become fluent in the English Language and hope to have my own TV show one day
Ms.A: GO GIRL!
DR: LOL Thank you!
Ms:A: I know you will do amazing in everything and anything you pursue
thank you so much for your time
DR: thank you very much Ms.A, and thank you for allowing me to come here and interview with you I really appreciate it!

LOL check me out YAY first interview!

17 comments:

  1. Great Interview she is such a beautiful and sweet woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so proud of you I feel like a proud Father your getting big Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a beautiful person I just love her

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW I'm so happy for you Ms.A your interview went great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful and sweet I love her

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful! Great interview Ms.A Im so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interview Ms.A she is such a sweet woman and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview Ms.A Im so happy for you I didnt see this one coming keep it up,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great interview Im so proud of you Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  10. (doing the Miss America Wave) I love you! I love you all LMAO Thanks everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the interview it was very nice

    ReplyDelete