Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Suspects Arrested For Killing Chicago Boy!


SAU I don't usually post things of this nature but being that I am from Illinois I am posting this in hopes that you see a life got took for such a stupid "BEEF" I also want to put it out there that this IS NOT a correct depiction of Chicago as a whole! God Bless Derrion Albert,SAU please be sure to keep his family in your prayers!

According to the Chicago Tribune: Two South Side mothers on Monday confronted the brutal violence their sons are accused of as formal charges against the teens were filed and images of them allegedly beating and stomping to death another teenager made national news.

One tearfully said she could not bear to look at the video. The other regretfully acknowledged it was her son on the video depicting the fatal beating of Fenger High School student Derrion Albert, 16.

4 comments:

  1. Ms.A I'm glad you didn't post that video other blogs other then CNN that posted that is very disrespectful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Chicago Heights and I also don't think this is a depiction of Chicago as a whole! Chi town is a wonderful city and I will keep it in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sad I cried when I saw the video how can anybody so unhumane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been to Chicago a couple of times and everytime I go I love it.....Its a ashame that the city has to take this black eye

    ReplyDelete