Friday, September 25, 2009

Prizes For Fantasy Football/Drake Contest!!



OK so the winner of the Fantasy Football For Drake contest wins: (If Woman) All expense paid trip to NYC, Dinner at Fine restaurant, $2,000 shopping spree at Neimans, 1,000 Spending Cash, and Every Mix tape signed By Drake Himself!

Guy: All expense paid trip to NYC, Lunch at 40/40 club, $1,000 spending Cash,IPod Touch,$500 itunes card,all Mixtapes(maybe CD) signed by Drake himself,and you get to sit in on a Drake Studio Session!!

SO Play Hard SAU!!!! (Sidenote) For those of you that didn't have a chance to sign up for SAU fantasy football...SAU will be having more contest so please stay tuned!!!

16 comments:

  1. Damn damn damn damn this is major I so wish I could play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.A your getting major this is so huge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe you got this for us your amazing you will be huge in a minute I can see it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im putting everybody in fantasy on blast Im about to make a turn around and win this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it to late for me to sign up

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH SHIT he was serious about the contest? where has this blog been all my life???? I am a true "blogger" and I will come here everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If this blog is giving away trips and shit I sure will be here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bring it on bitches Im winning this thing I need some new shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Name another blog that has this as there contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yall better watch out for me Im about to win nobody want to see me right now in the league

    ReplyDelete