Monday, September 28, 2009

On The Come Up.....Ms.Susan Boyle



This wonderful woman above me is Ms.Susan Boyle! Susan is a Scottish singer who came to international public attention on 11 April 2009, when she appeared as a contestant on Britain's Got Talent, singing "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Misérables (video below)Despite the sustained media interest, she later finished in second place in the final of the show, behind dance troupe Diversity. But trust and believe Susan is on her way to stardom! Her new Single "Wild Horses" Is heating up everywhere and is the first single on her album "I Dreamed A Dream" which will be released November 23, 2009! SAU Gotta love Aunt Susan! I really want my pie Ms.Susan!!



14 comments:

  1. I love Susan Boyle and Im so happy America is taking a liking towards her

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Aunt Susan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan Boyle can really sing though! I like her and Simon's face was crazy when he first heard her sing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought I would but I really enjoyed this song

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW aunt Susan! I love her she looks like she can bake her ass off and the wild horses song it amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this song its so peaceful and nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Susan she just warms my heart almost like Paula Deen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her she ia amazing and her story is so touching

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan Boyle is great I cant wait to get her album

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan is the sweetest woman ever I just love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Cardinals are finished stick a fork in them

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooopppssss wrong post LOL you can delete that Ms.A?

    ReplyDelete
  13. But I really like Susan she is very talented

    ReplyDelete