Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chris Brown Take Notes!!!

OK I know we all saw Mr. West on Jay Leno last night right? Keep it 100 SAU didn't he sound sincere? Especially when it came to Leno talking about his mother and he had the 15 sec pause to gather himself......I think Kanye is really sorry for this one! The impromptu interview,Saying he's going to take some time off to reflect, the look of pure depression...Christopher Brown that's how you do it! Give it back to me do you believe he is truly sorry SAU? THX WSHH (real talk wasn't that a hook up for Jay Leno though?)

9 comments:

  1. I guess he is sorry Im not sure but I guess I forgive him.But he better take some time off

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this last night and for some reason I felt so bad for Kanye....Truth be told what he did was damn wrong but all he had was his mother growing up so when he lost her he probably lost a piece of his mind....So I agree Kanye take about 3 years off and go chill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Kanye needs to take some time off but I dont know if I forgive him just yet.I felt bad than I saw Taylor on the view and I got mad at him all over again

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe over some time I might forgive Kanye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know if I can totally forgive him but I felt his apology was sincere

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe him I think he is sincere and I forgive him.....but I would love to hear from Beyonce

    ReplyDelete
  7. But Damn I just read the President called him a Jack Ass!!!!......... Damn Kanye SMDH

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant forgive him yet he is still a dick head......but you know your down on your luck when the President calls you an asshole

    ReplyDelete