Friday, September 25, 2009

Interview With Drake!!



Ms.A: Drakester!! I've been waiting to interview you how are you today?
Drake: LOL Im doing great today Ms.A how are you?
Ms.A: I'm wonderful do you perfer me calling you Drakester or drakezzy?
Drake: LOL Drakezzy will do
Ms.A: LMAO!!
Ms.A: OK so you had an Ep drop tuesday what was the purpose of that?
Drake: Well I get that alot because you can get it for free and people have been listening to the mixtape for awhile now, But I wanted to do it because I wanted everybody involved in the project to get there hands on a physical copy and see it in stores.I just really wanted to give you the option to have the disc! If you got it for free and want to just keep it that way than by all means do so but just think of it as a gift from me!
Ms.A: How sweet was that? great way to put that
Drake: Thank you Ms.A
Ms.A: So we saw you in 06' with your first single ever ft Trey songz called replacement girl right?
Drake:: Yes ma'am
Ms.A: How did you go from that to being the hottest thing since sliced bread?
Drake: Well its been a very long hard road
Ms.A: I bet
Drake: I got singed to a record deal, after that and I got dropped than one day after I sent my mixtapes to Lil Wayne for about a year I finally met him and spit for him on the spot, after that he told me I can run along with his crew but I had to earn the right to record
Ms.A: WOW, so you sent your Mixtapes to lil wayne for a year?
Drake: Yes I sent him my material for over a year so I would go on the road with him and I would write and he would have me be like a rookie on a football team, I had to go fetch the food and other products then one day he said get in the booth and ever since than its been a whirlwind
Ms.A: Damn!! it sounds like you've earned the right to be in young money!
Drake: Yeah you can say that for sure
Ms.A: So other than Lil Wayne who are some of your role models in this music thing?
Drake: I look up to Michael Jackson,Jay-Z,Kanye,Snoop,Dre,U2, Their lasting power I feel is amazing so I hope that Im blessed with that longevity in my career
Ms.A: Speaking of Kanye West did you see the VMA's?
Drake: Yes I did see the VMA's it was a very interesting show
Ms.A: What did you think of (Your cousin) Lil' mama going on stage at the end of Jay-Z and Alicia Keyes performance?
Drake: LMAO my cousin! When I first saw it my mouth dropped to the floor I was in complete shock and awe!! But I guess she did what she wanted to do and that is be seen
Ms.A: To each its own I say
Drake:LOL thats a good way to put it
Ms.A: I know you've seen my blog and the comments the women have about you...what kind of women does Drake like?
Drake: LOL I love a smart woman who carries herself very classy! She has to have a heart of gold and a really good understanding
Ms.A: So SAU if you ladies see this all the birdies have no chance with Drake right?
Drake: You damn right No chance!
Ms.A: So I know we all have our personal opinions about the music industry as a whole....what is your personal opinion on the state of hip hop?
Drake: My personal opinion on Hip-Hop is that we are in a very pivitol state of transformation right now as you know record sales are down and we have to find creative ways to sell records and be profitable
Ms.A: Of course
Drake: If we dont change Hip-Hop wont be around forever
Ms.A: Thats a good point
Drake: I feel that for the last decade or so Hip-Hop has been the dominate genre and now I feel Rock and Alternative or starting to take over again because they have adjusted
Ms.A: For the ladies Drakeezy...Boxers or Briefs?
Drake: Ummmmm I would have to go with Boxer briefs
Ms.A: Uh OH now!
Drake: How about I have a question for the ladies of SAU Thongs,Boy Shorts or Regular Panties??
Ms.A: LMAO Don't tempt SAU ladies like that!
Ms.A: Ok last question and I will get out of your hair
Drake: Oh No problem this is the best interview I have had in awhile Im having alot of fun
Ms.A:OK Fresh Prince or Martin? If you choose wrong....
Drake: Awh damn how can you choose?? ummmmm I have to say Fresh Prince
Ms.A: OK you better had!!!!
Drake: Will Smith is a monster man
Ms.A: That takes nothing away from Martin but Willard is the truth!
Drake: LOL Willard I love what you do with the names
Ms.A: Why thank you I gotta keep you entertained right?
Drake: Thats right and you do a great job of that everyday on your site your my favorite
Ms.A: 2pts for team Drakester!!: Thank you, I try my best
Drake: Tell Ms.Dominican I said hi when you talk to her again
Ms.A: LMAO will do again thank you so much for your time Drake!
Drake: Your welcome Ms.A keep up the great work on your blog
Drake: I'm honored to be apart of your prestigous University! Can I say one thing before I go?
Ms.A: Sure
Drake: I see that you guys have a Fantasy Football League going on
Ms.A: We sure do
Drake: Well since I love the ladies of the SAU so much How about the woman who comes in first place in your league will recieve a personal date with me one on one in New York City all airfare and and accomomidations paid for by me and she will be there for an entire weekend maybe a little shopping on me also but I will work that out I will hash out the details of everything in about a week with Ms.A to get everything straight!
Ms.A: WELL SAU ladies you heard it first! Any lady that wins Fantasy Football Gets an exclusive Date with the Drakester himself!
Drake: Well I cant forget about my fellas! If a man comes in first than he will recieve an autographed copy of all of my mixtapes maybe even my album at that time
Ms.A: SAU you heard it here!!!
Drake: Aswell as a $1,000 dollar gift card for Itunes and a new IPOD touch maybe more but me and Ms.A will hash out the details!
Ms.A: I'm with it
Drake: Well than have a great season and Im sure Ms.A will keep me updated as the season progresses
Ms.A: YAY SAU!!
Drake: Play hard! Thanks for your time Ms.A and I will talk to you soon!
Ms.A: have a Great one Drizleton
Drake: LOL I got a new name again, That might be the name of my second CD...JK

49 comments:

  1. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! GIRL you got Drake to put up for your fantasy Football???? That's Major!!!!!!!!!! MS.A You are so OFFICIAL!! I wish I was playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn this is so major!!!!! Im so happy for you Ms.A OH MY GOD!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the interview he seems really nice and down to earth

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is it for him to do the contest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms.A I had to come read the interview again your so likeable in interviews and you seem so cool!! I'm so Happy for you, and I can't wait to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the interview Drake is such a hottie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on everything Ms.A Im so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview it was very entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fact that he was so nice and down to earth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ms.A I gave your blog a shot out on my radio show so you might have a few extra visitors today

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on everything your doing it big

    ReplyDelete
  12. For some Odd reason Ryan I kinda knew it was you.....You know I love you I see everytime you comment....THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG what a great interview

    ReplyDelete
  14. Drake is the truth and he will be one of the greats

    ReplyDelete
  15. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Drake will you marry me I love to wear thongs..... I promise I would be the best you ever had

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE IT!!!! To All the new viewers welcome to SAU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Damn I'm just now hearing about this blog but you already have a Drake Interview?? Ms.A that is major!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really really like this blog! and the Tiara woman

    ReplyDelete
  20. Drake seems so cool I'm gonna go get that EP off Itunes just because he seems cool

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the interview Im glad he was not trying to act industry

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Drake's work he is the future I hope he stays humble

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW Ms.A you have come a long way congrats on all of your achomplishments

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the interview Drake is the best

    ReplyDelete
  25. Is that "THE" Beyonce???

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anyway I love the interview with Drake I wonder if he likes to swing both ways.....because he could get it.....I like boxer briefs to big daddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this blog I will start coming here everyday......Drake is the BEST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow so you really got the interview

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on everything Ms.A your doing so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great interview it was very entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  31. Drake is the truth I cant wait for him and T.I to collab

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great Interview I really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  33. I can see Drake going really far I hope he does atleast Im rooting for him

    ReplyDelete
  34. This interview was even more entertaining than I thought it was gonna be I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  35. I loved the interview he is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  36. SAU ROCKS!!!!!! Congrats Ms.A!!!!!! Im so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great interview Ms.A Im so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  38. You have come a very long way in a very short period of time

    ReplyDelete
  39. I loved the interview he seems like he is very cool

    ReplyDelete
  40. Im so excited about the contest!!!!!!! Look at Ms.A you doing it bigger than anyone else

    ReplyDelete
  41. I heard you have done HUGE numbers congrats Ms.A I love you babe

    ReplyDelete