Thursday, November 19, 2009

100 Percent Grade "A" BEEF.....Martha Stewart VS Rachael Ray?


OK SAU Being that I found this SOOOOOO Amusing,and the fact that we here at SAU MUST stay in the "Know"....Your Momma, Martha Stewart went in on Rachael Ray! Don't front like ya'll don't watch the food Network! According to Us Magazine: Martha says "Rachael Ray can't hold a candle to her in the kitchen."In her first television interview since serving five months in prison in 2004 for lying to investigators about a well-timed stock trade, Stewart, 68, talks to ABC News' Nightline about rebuilding her brand -- and slams Ray, 41, one of her TV competitors.

"Well, to me, she professed that she could -- cannot bake," Stewart says of Ray in the interview, airing Thursday. "She -- just did a new cookbook which is just a re-edit of a lot of her old recipes. She -- and that's not good enough for me."

When Rachel was asked to respond Rachel Added: "Why would it make me mad?" Ray asks. "Her skill set is far beyond mine. That's simply the reality of it."
Ray adds that "that doesn't mean that what I do isn't important too... I don't consider it needling. I really just think she's being honest. She does have a better skill set than I do when it comes to producing a beautiful, perfect, high-quality meal." Says Ray, "I'd rather eat Martha's than mine, too."


SO Martha's just gonna SLAM DUNK On Rachel Like that? Damn...I guess the food channel gotta beef too....

6 comments:

  1. LMFAO SHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT UUUUUUPPPPPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO Martha slam DUNKED on Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the food network I can't believe she said that to her how Mean

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys better watch out for Martha she's been to jail so she got some stripes!

    ReplyDelete