Thursday, November 12, 2009

Interview With Lady Gaga!!!


Ms.A: My Fair Lady Gaga! How are you today?
LG: I'm doing great today! How are you the fab Ms.A?
Ms.A : LOL I'm always wonderful Doll! Speaking of fab lets get right into it! Your fashion is Crazy hott what inspires the way you dress?
LG: Well thank you, My fashion is influenced by the way Madonna dressed obviously, but it has a 21st century twist on it! I love the shock factor and I love to make people say WOW with my fashion!
Ms.A: The thing is only you can get away with dressing how you do...We love it!
Speaking of Madonna, How do you feel with the comparisons to her?
LG: I'm so honored to be compared to her! Hopefully I can walk along side her footsteps,I know I can't walk in her footsteps because she is one of the greatest!
Ms.A: Madonna is One of the best Pop Stars to ever do it I agree! How did it feel doing the skit with her on SNL?
LG: Oh Girl It was kinda surreal I couldn't believe she wanted to go on with me! When the people at SNL told me I almost flipped like I won my first Grammy!
Ms.A: LMAO
LG: It was such an honor and a moment I will never forget
Ms.A: SO HUN-NAY when are we gonna get to see Lady Gaga on tour??
LG: The tour is kicking off this November to coincide with the re-release of my album I'm so excited it will be amazing!
Ms.A: SAU wants our moneys worth if we come now Gaga....what can we expect??
LG: You can expect huge sets and outlandish costumes! I think if you come to the concert you will say that you definitely got your money's worth
Ms.A: Oh so you know I'm there right?
LG: LOL you better be there! I cant wait for you to come backstage
Ms.A: OWWWW!!!
LG: SAU might get an exclusive you never know!
Ms.A: (SAU keep the fingers crossed!)
Ms.A: So a lot of people think stardom came to you over night! For the people that don't know tell us how long you've been doing this
LG: LOL its been years in the making! I was dropped from a label once, almost dropped a second time but thank God the single "Just Dance picked up steam and that's all she wrote! I was very close from not being in this industry anymore at all.
Ms.A: So now that the big bang hit you, how do you deal with camera cameras and more cameras?
LG: LOL I got my own special little way of dodging the cameras but, I embrace them for the most part its really weird at first because your like "Why the hell are these people interested in me" when I'm walking down the airport you know?
Ms.A: Girl they are all down your throat!!
LG: LOL I embrace it and I'm very thankful for the opportunity to have them following me
Ms.A: OK so here at SAU we try our best to keep it real..... Do you have any thing to say to the labels that passed on you?? The mic is all yours Gaga
LG: LMFAO well I cant say what I really want to say.... but the fans,soundcan,and billboard cant be wrong right?
Ms.A: (snap) take that!
Ms.A: Being that your style is so eclectic, what would you be doing if you weren't an artist today?
LG: I think I would still be DJ'ing and I would try to start my career as a fashion designer!
Ms.A: Lady Gaga I want to thank you so much for interviewing with me today but of course we have a "Keep it real" question at the end you ready?
LG: The infamous keep it real question..... OK I'm ready
Ms.A: OK Drake or Lil Wayne Keep it 100!
LG: LOL that's a hard one but I have to go with Drake
Ms.A: and why is that?
LG: Because he is a bright light to the industry, I don't know what it is about him but I love his songs! You cant go wrong with Drake! I hope to work with him on my next album so Drake if you read this get at me LOL
Ms.A: I agree Drakester is a force to be reckoned with! If he does read this I get the exclusive track right?
LG: LOL you get it first
Ms.A: Thank you so much Ms.Gaga for letting me pick your brain today SAU loves you!!
LG: Your welcome, I would like to thank SAU for liking me that means so much to me! Before I go I would like to send a shot out to Chantell she is a cancer patient at the children's hospital in NY and she is a huge fan of mine!
LG: She likes your blog Ms.A so she is a student!
Ms.A: awwwww I can't take all of that sweetness that's beautiful! Hi Chantell!

50 comments:

  1. that was sweet as hell that she said hi to the cancer patient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lady gaga I can't wait until she goes on tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gaga and she was so sweet for giving that girl a shot out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Interview Ms.A!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She seems so nice I love that about her

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her new video and I cant wait for her new album

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her new video it is truly a spectacale

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her so much!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ITS ABOUT GAGA BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gaga is the truth I think she is better than Beyonce

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree fuck Beyonce I just read the article where her Egyption guide said she was stupid.I knew she was......Its all about GAGA BABY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey guys lets be nice Beyonce is the sweetest person and she is the most talented and decorated star we have since Michael Jackson.Its ok to like me but lets show her respect because she has done more than enough to deserve that.And if you are going to disrespect a great woman like that than please dont call yourself a fan of mine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the great interview Ms.A! My sexy chocolate MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SAU please no F--- Bombs!!!!!!!!!!!!! its all about opinions not disrespect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh snap Hey GAGA I'm glad you came LOVELY!! LMAO you so damn crazy!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love LADY GAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yea guys Ms.A and Gaga are right! opinions and being just mean are two different things.....Lets be nice to beyonce because I know if she came to your city you'd be all over those tickets

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ms.A I am A total FAN of your blog I am a student for life you are so fair and all other blogs should bow!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Damn Ms.A you got HELLA pull Gaga came herself

    ReplyDelete
  21. youguys can't be mean to Beyonce we all know she's the best thing we have since R&B, Gaga is a monster we all know that but beyonce is ALL AROUND GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing interview Ms.A you know I love you baby

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG LADY GAGA CAME HERE OMG I LOVE YOU LADY GAGA

    ReplyDelete
  24. LADY GAGA WE LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  25. MS A YOU ARE AMAZING YOU KNOW EVERYONE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU MAKE A BORING DAY WITH NO NEWS AND NOTHING TO DO AT WORK SO HAPPY FOR ME THANK YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this interview was so cool Ms.A I've been following all of your interviews and you have a good way of showing who these artists really are Gaga seemed so damn sweet and humble to be the next biggest star in the world! I applaud you on all your success thank you so much for bringing class to the blogging world I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG LADY GAGA CAME I LOVE HER SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO S MUCH HER NEW SINGLE IS THE BEST POP SONG OF THIS YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Damn Ms.A and gaga are really friends?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Look at Ms.A and Gaga being friends

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great interview I love Gaga here music is the shit

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love how she took up for Beyonce Gaga is a real ass woman

    ReplyDelete
  32. I know Gaga your a trill ass G for sticking up for your competition!

    ReplyDelete
  33. that makes me like you so much more GAGA

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great interview Ms.A I hope the girl that has cancer gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love Lady Gaga even more now she stood up for what was right and I love that

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great Interview Ms.A!!!!! WE DA BEST!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lady gaga is the shit point blank period

    ReplyDelete
  38. have you guys seen her new video Bad Romance? OMFG

    ReplyDelete
  39. She is such a beautiful woman in this interview Ms.A great job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMFG LADY GAGA ACTUALLY CAME TO THIS BLOG?

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'M GOING TO PASS OUT

    ReplyDelete
  42. she makes me want to be a better person because when I heard the guy said Beyonce' didn't want to learn anything about egyptian history I was pissed!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I will let it go because of Lady Gaga I love you Lady Gaga!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete