Saturday, November 7, 2009

Full 20/20 Rihanna Interview .......

SAU Rihanna spoke VERY candidly about the events that transpired on Feb.8th! You gotta think,While Chris drilled the events in our head over and over with his interviews Rihanna sat patiently awaiting her turn.....Damn she got it right?

There is really nothing else to say about what happened in that car that night, with quotes like “I was bleeding. I was swollen in my face,” she said. So there was no way of me getting home my next option was to get out of the car and walk. So I Started walking in a gown,and a bloody face. So I really don’t know what my plan was I didn’t have a plan That whole night was not part of my plan"

Rihanna also stated to Sawyer, "It wasn't the same person that says I love you. It was not those... eyes," she said. "He had ... no soul in his eyes. Just blank. ...He was clearly blacked out. There was no person when I looked at him."

Thankfully Rihanna is to a point where she can say "“I don’t hate him at all. I actually love and care about him and I’m concerned about him doing well. I want him to do well, have a great career, have a great life and grow up, and just take this as something that you had to go through to grow up and learn"

Chris seems to always make the point that he's young and he made a mistake but SAU...did you guys see the permanent scar on her lip? I will not give my personal opinion but this will be very interesting to see how Chris can get over this one with the fans! Check her out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment