Monday, November 30, 2009

Interview With Leona Lewis!!!



LEONA LEWIS' ALBUM ECHO IS IN STORES NOW!!!!

Ms.A: LE LE How are you? LOL
Leona: LOL I'm doing great today how are you Ms.A?
Ms.A: I'm wonderful today Ms.Lewis I'm so excited to be talking to you!
Leona: I'm so excited to be talking to you, I love your blog its one of my favorites!
Ms.A: AWWWW why thank you as you know SAU loves you! So you have a new Album Echo in stores now...what can we expect from you this time around?
Leona: I'm so excited about this project! Its my sophomore project and I'm hoping to deliver a lot of growth on this record, I want to break out of my shell a little and become a bit more edgy.
Ms.A: OWWWW we love Edgy!
Leona : I have worked with some of the worlds best producers and songwriters, I have used a lot of live instruments this time around. So I'm hoping to deliver a wonderful project that everybody will like!
Ms.A: Of course we will love you your numbers don't lie Ms.Lady!
Leona: Why thank you Ms.A
Ms.A: your last Album did 36 million world wide..do you feel like you have to live up to that?(the numbers?)
Leona: I don't feel like I have to live up to that, I would love to do it again but the music is more important than the numbers!
Ms.A: Amen Sister!
Leona: so I just want to have a better album musically this time around
Ms.A: So all of my Students at SAU are dying to know if you are a single woman?
Leona: No Unfortunately I'm not Single I have a loving Fiance who is very supportive, He is my heart!
Ms.A: Awwwwwww! how beautiful is that?
Leona: (Smile)
Ms.A: So In 2007 you performed at Clive Davis's Grammy party..How nervous were you?
Leona:I was so nervous it was my American debut so to speak and everyone was standing around just looking at me!
Ms.A: LOL Oh NO!
Leona: and I'm standing there thinking WOW I wish they were not looking at me so I blocked it out and prayed and I got through it,but it was the most nervous I have ever been to perform post X Factor
Ms.A: would you like to give everyone a big AH HAAA being that they just stared at you?
Leona: LOL oh no! I was just nervous, that's what they were there for to see if I was any good I guess it worked out ok!
Ms.A: you darn tootin' Leona!
Leona: LMAO thank you!
Ms.A: So many people compare you to Mariah Carey when she started how do you deal with the comparisons?
Leona: I look at the comparisons as an honor I can never be as great as she is so for people to even mention that means alot to me but in no way do I compare myself to her
Ms.A: who did you listen to growing up?
Leona: I listened to The Beetles,Mariah ,Whitney,Michael Jackson.Anita Baker,Chaka Khan,Celine Dion those were my favorites
Ms.A: what you know about Anita Baker Leona??
Leona: Oh LOL I know alot about her my mom played her records all of the time
Ms.A: Anita Baker is an all time great!
Leona:Oh yes she is I totally agree
Ms.A: So I hear you were named PTEA's Sexiest Vegiterian?
Leona: LOL I'm so embarrassed by that but yes I was
Ms.A: LMAO Gotta love it! So working with Simon Cowell..Is it as hard as it seems to the outside world?
Leona: Oh no its not Simon is a really sweet man he just does not play about his business
Ms.A: I bet!
Leona: but I have no complaints about Simon I look at him like a second father
Ms.A: So he doesn't just stop the record and say "You Suck Tonight"?
Leona: LOL Oh no he doesn't
Ms.A: Leona Thank you so much for your time today as you know SAU loves you but before you go I have one more Question
Leona: It's no problem I love your blog thank you so much for wanting to interview with me
Ms.A: your quite welcome your family to the blog!
Ms.A: So the last question...since everyone thinks Leona is such a good girl Have you ever been to a Strip Club?
Leona: LOL Oh gosh
Ms.A: LOL I love it!!
Leona: you know what Ms.A? No I have not been to a strip club!
Ms.A: would you ever go?
Leona: ummmm...hmmmmm I cant say I wouldn't LMAO but as of right now I have no plans on going!
Ms.A: LOL Ms.Leona thank you so much for your time your a delightful woman mama!
Leona: thank you Ms.A I had a Blast! it has been an honor
Ms.A: awwwww the honor was all mine

103 comments:

  1. OMG she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her music so much she is a queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dare the American'snot buy her album first week

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the greatest vocalist that is out now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leona Lewis's album is the best thing I've ever heard in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this site Im happy google directed me here

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LEONA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this site! why am I the last to know

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got to tell all of my Eastsiders about this site I love Ms.A she seems fair and balanced

    ReplyDelete
  11. FUCK THATGRAPEJUICE there a bunch of Leona haters...............FUCK SAM AND TRENT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Leona she is the best singer

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMFG I love Leona she has the best album out now hands down

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree Fuck Sam and Trent there a bunch of haters!!!!~!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ITS ALL ABOUT SAU SAU SAU SAU SAU SAU SAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Ms.A you keep wowing us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG she is the best ever she is the sweetest woman in the world I love her

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the records Broken and Breathe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yall are right FUCK SAM he is turning into a fuckin hater! Leona has shown so much growth since Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  22. Listen good to Alive yall I bet that is Leona's evolution and if thats the case the future is very very bright

    ReplyDelete
  23. IIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEONA!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LEONA! LEONA! LEONA! LEONA! LEONA!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this website OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ms.A you have set the net on fire again

    ReplyDelete
  27. Leona's new album is the best album of the year

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello new students to SAU! I'm glad you guys are here but just remember we respect EVERYONE's opinion! Just as you guys have a selected few you can do without, other people do too so No F-Bombs and lets respect everyone's opinion here!

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG this is so cool what a great interview

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Ms.A how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi How are you?? I'm glad your here at SAU!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Out of respects for Ms.A I wont talk about Sam but he is a Pu**y!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Damn Ms.A is so nice everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  35. NO F-Bombs EVERYONE Ms.A Is Nice as shit!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lets start a trending topic on twitter #leonaforever

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would take Leona to a strip club! I love her she's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Viva La Vida screw Sam! lets make SAU a force in the English Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sam is a fake ass westsider.......he is mad because Simon wont pay him to write good things

    ReplyDelete
  40. you see Sam has become Americanized and money hungrey just like an American.He is not worried about his craft anymore he is just worried about the dollar...........F**K HIM!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sorry Ms.A I will be nice

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ms.A you actually come talk to us!!!!!!.......Sam take notes

    ReplyDelete
  43. I know Ms.A is the coolest ever I love her

    ReplyDelete
  44. I know Ms.A Is the coolest ever I've never heard of the person running the blog to come and talk to the people Ms.A I love you already!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Im sorry you guys are so upset with me but I feel that Leona is just a maiquen who has a pretty voice.I feel in order to do what she does she needs a swagger I.E Whitney and Mariah.But Leona simply does not have that and hopefully she will at some point in her career but right now she has as much personality as a tomato.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Now can we stop bashing me and congragulate Ms.A on a great interview

    ReplyDelete
  47. Awwww Hello Sam Thank you so much for coming to the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. your Americanized you might aswell move to Hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congrats Ms.A great great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Your friends across the Pond LOVE Ms.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love this site Im an SAU'er now SCREW THATGRAPEJUICE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm a SAU student too! SAU FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love this damn blog

    ReplyDelete
  54. Leona is just amazing her voice brings tears to me

    ReplyDelete
  55. She is the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Than Sam you know why else your wrong?..... because her CD was produced by the legendary Michael Sanders you know the writer producer who has more UK #1's than anyone else EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  57. He crafted a beautiful CD and he is showing where Leona can go......Sam your such a dick!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Her CD was done by him oh gosh were talking legendary status and you dissing her Sam? She has the best producer in the world crafting her songs and you hating!.......I hate to say it but your Americanized !

    ReplyDelete
  59. OMG Michael Sanders is a legend over here I forgot he did her album!

    ReplyDelete
  60. he did Alexandra Burke's album too and Beyonce' and I heard Lady gaga He is our musical savior!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Leona is the best voice so she deserves the best in terms of production which she gets

    ReplyDelete
  62. LOL what you guys know about Michael Sanders??

    ReplyDelete
  63. WOW! he has done Lady Gaga! he is the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Ms.A He is HUGE over here in London! we know All about him

    ReplyDelete
  65. What do you know about him Ms.A he is legend over here in the UK.I bet he is not even appreciated in the US

    ReplyDelete
  66. I hope he comes to the UK to lecture next year! I was at the one he did I think almost 2 years ago and it was powerful his love for music and his technical knowledge is incredible

    ReplyDelete
  67. Leona is amazing! I hope Michael is her Quincy if so her career will be in great hands

    ReplyDelete
  68. Sam go eat a infected Pu**Y!

    ReplyDelete
  69. The material on Leona album is amazing and its no way what Michael did for her is short of amazing but just think if she could have upheld her end and brought personality to his work

    ReplyDelete
  70. She is just simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Michael Sanders is a Genius regardless to anything we are talking about the music here...not her personality as you can see she is alreayd 3 million units high so aparently noone cares about her personality we care about THE MUSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Great Interview Ms.A this is my first time coming to your site but I promise it wont be the last

    ReplyDelete
  73. Thats what all the people get wrapped up in the look,the personality but fall short on the good music Look at Susan Boyle she doesn't have the "Look" to save her life but as you can see people want that good music so they go out and buy her album! Everyone is showing up for her but look at Rihanna she has everything except the Music her album SUCKS! so they were reduced to selling it for .99 cents

    ReplyDelete
  74. Leona is amazing I love her CD UK FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Rihanna is trash!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I didn't even buy her album for 99 cents LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  77. Leona numbers are reportedly doubleing this week in the US there catching on

    ReplyDelete
  78. Leona is the best and she will always prevail!

    ReplyDelete
  79. I just want to say hi to everybody who has commented on here it means so much to me and it has brought tears of joy to my eyes.These last few weeks have been very difficult for me from the leaks of the album to the attack at my book sigining.But to see you guys loving and supporting me is amazing and from the bottom of my heart thank you so much you guys thank you and I love you

    ReplyDelete
  80. Ms.A thank you so much for everything and thank you for being a friend more than anything

    ReplyDelete
  81. To my fans I cant tell you how much I appreciate Michael giving me a beautifully composed record and I will stick with him as long as he would like to keep writing for me

    ReplyDelete
  82. He definetly has my vote for the best writer and composer and Ms.A has my vote for the best blog

    ReplyDelete
  83. OMG Ms.A you know Leona Lewis? I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEONNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  84. To show my appreciation for all of your support Im giving away $10,000 dollars for Christmas Ms.A has to figure out have to give it away :)

    ReplyDelete
  85. Oh snap Leona your giving me 10,000? I knew I liked you LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  86. I would also like to announce that I will be giving away $10,000 for Christmas.Ms.A you just have to figure out how to give it away :) I love you Ms.A!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Also she will get 100 autographed copies of my new CD Echo to give away.Thank yall so much for you guys support and I love yall so much!

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love you Leona You are the best singer ever!

    ReplyDelete
  89. OMG I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  90. OMG this is the best blog of all time I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  91. OMG this is great I love SAU great interview!

    ReplyDelete