Friday, November 20, 2009

Interview With The WWE Champ... John Cena!!!


Ms.A: SAU The Champ Is Officially here!!!Mr.John Cena what an honor!
Cena: How are you doing Ms.A? Oh no the honor is all mine!
Ms.A: I'm wonderful, I feel like I should bow in your presence LOL
Cena: LOL you body slammed me 10 minutes ago and now you want to bow? I'm scared now!
Ms.A: OH gosh you weren't suppose to tell everyone how I body slammed you, your the champ remember? (SAU I got em' good")
Ms.A: So Mr.Cena...for all 4 people that don't know you, how long have you been wrestling in the WWE?
Cena: LOL, I have been in the WWE system over a decade now
Ms.A: DAMN!
Cena: it really seems like it was just yesterday,you lose track of time when your on the road almost everyday!
Ms.A: how long are you on the road out of a year?
Cena: I'm on the road about 300 days a year!
Ms.A: WOW!! So all of you aspiring WWE wrestlers...300 days a year dude!
Cena: Oh Ms.A Its tough, you have to really want to do this and the physical toll on your body is a lot because your doing this night in and night out
Ms.A: So I've been a WWE fan since waaaaay back....who were some of your favorite wrestlers growing up? If you don't say the undertaker...you get another SLAM! LMAO
Cena: LOL awwwww man the Undertaker,Shawn Michael's,Hulk Hogan,Macho Man
Ms.A: what you know about the Macho man?
Cena: LOL what does a sexy editor like you know about the Macho Man?
Ms.A: Hey I was a wrestler in my former life you better ask Vince about me!....SAU I'm just kidding!!
Cena: Yea,LOL I figured that!
Ms.A: like you said earlier wrestling is a very very physical sport, in 07 you suffered a torn pectoral muscle
Cena: yes I did!
Ms.A: How does the physical aspect of wrestling take a toll on your body?
Cena: It takes a toll because I spend every night soaking in a tub of ice! Some mornings it takes me abut 20 minutes to get out of bed LOL
Cena: Ladies from SAU someone wants to rub me down?
Ms.A: Mr.Cena your going to have the women in the WWE universe going crazy!
Cena: LOL the champ needs love too!
Ms.A: OK "Bragging Rights" you defeated Randy Orton in a 60 minute Iron man match...If you were to lose you would've had to leave Raw, How long do you prep for a match that HUGE that has a piece of your career on the line?
Cena: well I ate my Wheaties and hoped for a miracle! I'm just kidding, I trained for that about a month, I did a lot of cardio and endurance training so my stamina could stay up because it was non stop for 60 minutes!
Ms.A: and of course you came out VICTORIOUS!
Cena: yes I did but my hat goes off to Randy that was one hell of a match
Ms.A: I agree!
Ms.A: A lot of people outside the WWE universe don't know, but you released an album called "You Can't See Me"that debuted at number 15 on the billboard charts,and number 3 on the Rap charts,what does music mean to you?
Cena: WOW music means everything to me, its everything other than wrestling I feel so passionate about music I love it,but it was a great shock to me that the CD did so well
Ms.A: As you can tell when the WWE fans take over they take ALL the way over!
Ms.A :OK so now we are at Survivor Series right?
Cena: yes we are! Will you be watching Ms.A?
Ms.A: Sunday November 22...OH I'm There!!!!! I'm SO THERE! Its you vs Triple H,and Shawn Michaels in a triple threat match,each one of you want to show the WWE universe who is or was the better Champ
Cena: Oh of course!
Ms.A: What is your mental going into this epic match?
Cena: Its crazy because I idolize Shawn Michael's so I'm nervous now but when that day comes I will be focused and ready
Ms.A: you sure about that champ? Shawn Michaels is a beast now
Cena: I know but we will see how it plays out,but I guarantee it will be one hell of a match
Ms.A: I can't wait!! Mr.Cena its been such an honor interviewing you,I am truly a fan I wish you nothing but Luck On Nov.22nd...so give us your all!
Cena: I will do that for sure thank you Ms.A
Ms.A: but before you leave me of course I have one last question for you you didn't think you could escape that did you?
Cena: of course I have been training and waiting for this LOL
Ms.A: OK so as you know I post Pics of the WWE divas every now and again on the blog so C'mon with it....who's the hottest Diva?
Cena:LMAO WOW!
Cena: OK I say you cant pick just one they all have unique qualities that make them great
Ms.A: WWE Universe do you see him chickening out?? LOL
Cena: LOL I got to see those women and they can fight I'm not getting beat up LOL!
Ms.A: Thank you so much for stopping by Champ SAU loves you!!
Cena: Thank you very much it has been a great pleasure! WWE Universe please continue to support Ms.A she is the greatest ever I love you SAU!

109 comments:

  1. OMG she actually DID IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe it Ms.A!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love John Cena its going down Sunday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do yall think will happen this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cena will take the title because DX will have to in fight

    ReplyDelete
  6. MS.A I LOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms.A I love you will you marry me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE JOHNN CENA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. John is the man I love the interview it was very insightful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ms.A are you and John friends?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yall have great chemistry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh
    GOSH THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MS.A YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Survivor Series will be great

    ReplyDelete
  15. Man this is the greatest blog I love it

    ReplyDelete
  16. John Cena is the man I love him

    ReplyDelete
  17. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Man this was an awesome insightful interview I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this SITE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So Does the WWE Universe approve of My Interview?

    ReplyDelete
  22. WWE UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want you guys to know Mr.Cena Is a VERY cool guy when you get a chance to talk to him! I had a lot of fun doing this interview for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I llove John Cena I love this interview!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much Ms.A I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is my best day ever as a human

    ReplyDelete
  27. WWE UNITE!!!!!!! WWE UNITE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. OH SHIT WWE UNIVERSE MELINA IS ON HERE TODAY TOO!!! ROCK ON MS.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE JOHN CENA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your one of us now we will always support you Ms.A!!!!!! We love you so much

    ReplyDelete
  31. I can't believe John Cena was that damn cool Ms.A Does it again

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ms.A you snapped when you decided to bring in the WWE who doesn't like wrestling?

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG I will rub that body down JOHN! I love you so much GOD I hope he comes here today I will check every 30 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  34. MS.A I LOVE YOU FOR THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I LOVE YOU MS.A!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ms.A I can't believe you really did this for us! I know this blog is an urban blog but thank you for including us Ms.A We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. WWE UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The interview was great John Cena is a hall of famer for sure

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think Tripple H will take home the title Sunday for sure

    ReplyDelete
  40. But it would be a shocker if Shawn won it I would love it

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ms.A you rock forever you hear me........FOREVER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. The interview was amazing I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  43. Do yall think John will come today?

    ReplyDelete
  44. John Cena is a charming thing Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love the interview and I think he will win this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  46. He is so sexy I love him

    ReplyDelete
  47. I loved the interview Ms.A!!!!! your the greatest ever I love you

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hey lets go WWE lets support John Cena he is our leader lets GO!

    ReplyDelete
  49. OMG Kelly Kelly!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. You heard her lets go lets go lets go!

    ReplyDelete
  52. OMG KELLY KELLY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WWE ROCKS

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love you Kelly Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  55. WWE UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. WWE UNITE!!!!!!! YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Ms.A your the greatest your the fuckin best!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love the interview Ms.A I love it

    ReplyDelete
  59. Go Ms.A your the fuckin best!

    ReplyDelete
  60. One of the best interviews EVER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love the hell out of this site Im trying to get thi to become the largest in the world

    ReplyDelete
  62. John will win on Sunday no doubt

    ReplyDelete
  63. He is so sexy I love him so much

    ReplyDelete
  64. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. This site is the shit! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love this site so much

    ReplyDelete
  67. Lets go and support our champ lets GO!

    ReplyDelete
  68. OMG ITS KOFI KINGSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. OMFG!!!!!!! its Kofi Im gonna pass out

    ReplyDelete
  70. OMG I love you Kofi

    ReplyDelete
  71. I loved your moment Monday night Kofi I loved your moment it was classic

    ReplyDelete
  72. WTF KOFI IS HERE OMG HE IS SO SEXY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. WWE Universe lets concentrate on John today and tomorrow we will do Melina because I know the slow bandwith is do to us

    ReplyDelete
  74. Lets go man we have to show Ms.A we appreciate this so she can interview someone else for us

    ReplyDelete
  75. Lets see if she can do a Shawn or Tripple H interview!

    ReplyDelete
  76. OMFG MATTTT HARDY??

    ReplyDelete
  77. Can we make that happen Ms.A please?

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love this site but Shawn will win tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  79. I cant wait until Survivor Series it will be great

    ReplyDelete
  80. Ms.A your the greatest Ms.Afor this you have made my month

    ReplyDelete
  81. I've never ordered a Pay per view WWE Before But I will Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  82. Hello WWE Universe I love this siteand thank you so much for the support for John and everybody

    ReplyDelete
  83. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    tripple H YOU ARE THE MASTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  84. And if Ms.A would have me I would love to sit down with Ms.A! aswell as Shawn....... We just finished training for the big fight Sunday Night so it will be a show

    ReplyDelete
  85. Tripple H I love you and Shawn Michaels I love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  86. Ms.A will you please do it please?

    ReplyDelete
  87. Please Ms.A can we make this happen please?

    ReplyDelete
  88. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRO OMG ITS REALLY HHH

    ReplyDelete
  89. Hey I'm with it if SAU wants it

    ReplyDelete