Monday, November 23, 2009

AMA Red Carpet Treatment......


The Black Eyed Peas (who had a wonderful night) Showed up looking like themselves... LOL


I'm a huge fan of nice colors so I love the Alicia Keys get up!


Toni Braxton Showed up with her lil' man (doesn't he look sooo adorable?) But check Toni Giving the thigh action! Love the dress, can you believe she's around 40?


I wasn't sure about Rihanna's outfit at first but looking at it again we all know she can get away with it!



Is It me or has Leona Lewis been showing more leg as of lately? Leona's Album was released everywhere on Nov.17!!


Drake came looking rather sexy in the all black joint, Ladies is this what you would like to see Drake in when he releases his album? Very clean and safe Drake I love it!

SAU Keri Hilson Decided to go with a short dress,the hair out of the face and a tad it longer...I think I like this style on keri, I'd even like to see her longer!

10 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHHHH Drake was looking so good......you need to come to me big Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri is looking better I like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am the biggest Drake fan Ms.A any info on when his album will come out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keri hilson needs to keep a bang in front but I like her

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keri and Alicia was the showstoppers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Say yall check your Itunes store Gaga is kicking Rihanna's ASS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAGA will kick everyone's ass!!

    ReplyDelete