Friday, November 13, 2009

Underclassmen.......Kat Deluna


Ok so SAU I'm going to start a new segment to my blog called underclassmen....These are Artists who are already signed, that I feel are very underrated and things can be done to make these artists bigger than they already are!!

Now this Kat Deluna Chick SAU she's HOTTTTTT think about it is there a Selena market that's filled right now? She's already had a number one song in Europe, she has everything it takes to take that "global market" slot if she had money/Time invested in her...Although she's of the Philippines/Dominican Republic heritage that doesn't mean our cousins on the border and in Europe wouldn't LOOOOVE this chick..Lets not Forget Labels..Everyone can't be Beyonce' or Lady Gaga their are other markets other than the U.S.! Money is Money.....Check Kat's live performance especially at 2:29!!GET IT KAT! Keep the hair Black!!

18 comments:

  1. Watching this girl makes me wanna go see her fine ass in concert! I agree Ms.A she could be the new Selena! She's good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.A You are really going to open some eyes with this new segment I see you know what your talking about she started killing it at 2:29!!! LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW she's really really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. And she's sexy as hell

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family is from the Dominican Republic...We would love her over there! She could be the next Selena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at her dance! if not Selena someone damn close to it

    ReplyDelete
  7. she can dance her ass off and she is pretty I think if they gave her more money and the right people on her album she would rack up

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree after seeing her dance and sing around the stage I wanna get a spanish speaking album from her and I don't speak a lick of spanish LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this new segment I was waiting on something new

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a request from a upperclassman can you bring the clothes and the watches back from time to time Ms.A?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the car post yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn she is really doing her thing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will try my best to bring back watches and clothing Ms.Rosa!! gotta keep the upperclassmen happy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use to love the watches and the cool stuff Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  15. this girl is really good

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Kat Deluna I didn't know she was this talented though

    ReplyDelete