Monday, November 23, 2009

Justin MANIA!!


Pop Singer Justin Bieber was scheduled to perform at Roosevelt field mall in Long Island New York last week, but being that Justin drew such a LARGE crowd at Friday's event and crowd control had to be enforced the Justin Bieber show was eventually cancelled.....I haven't seen such teens act a fool since the Backstreet boys,NSNYC area hmmmmmm is Justin the second coming? Check out the teenie Boppers going crazy....... (didn't I tell you guys the little man was next?)

7 comments:

  1. WOW! he has become a star so fast man there going crazy over him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do ya'll see those little britney Spear girls? OMG they are going crazy over that little boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Ms.A he is the second coming I have't seen anything like that in SO long when it comes to music its kind of refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW my little sister is in love with Justin Bieber ass the guy is making the little girls melt

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little sister loves the hell out of him he is taking over it seems

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im part the mania I love Justin Bieber he is so cool

    ReplyDelete