Wednesday, November 25, 2009

In Whispering News.......New Sade,Kem, and Andre 3000



SAU Excited isn't EVEN the word for this album cover above me! This is the new album cover for Mrs "Kiss Of Life" herself Sade! In whispering news Mrs.Sade will be releasing her new album "Soldiers Of Love" Feb.2010 with rumored producers: Michael Sanders,Quincy Jones,Diane Warren,And NeYo! with rumored Features from Drake,Maxwell and Andre 3000! WHEW SAU this is going to be a HUGE one for the recording industry! I hope you guys are Sade fans like me!

In other whispers the home Skillett Ms.Chelsea got word that top Neo-Soul artist Kem will be returning around June 2010! And even Bigger Whispers that Mr.Andre 3000 has been away over seas recording his album and should have something for his awaiting fans Summer of 2010.....Hmmmmm it looks that 2010 is starting to look promising SAU!!

2 comments:

  1. STRAIGHT UP? Quincy Jones is going to be working with Sade? I wonder what she's gonna do with Drake and 3000

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Andre is gonna be that FIRE I can't wait

    ReplyDelete