Sunday, November 22, 2009

Live Coverage Of The AMA's


Please get the popcorn ready, All of SAU is going to enjoy this together!! Live coverage and feedback from yours truly!!

Janet Jackson Performance: Just a Tad bit off step wasn't she SAU? I would have loved to see her perform in heels but to see Janet Perform her oldies and a little bit of that new new was VERY refreshing GO JANET!!! Real quick, when did Janet get a donk? Maybe It was the hammer pants......

Shakira:Performing "Give it up to me" SAU Shakira is bringing the heat with this performance right? I'm just mad it takes 50 million black chicks to compete with those Hips! Can't wait to see whats next!

Kelly Clarkson: SAU quiet as its kept, your girl Kelly is almost triple platinum but you wouldn't have known from this performance right? I wasn't a fan of the outfit or the performance! there's always next time....

Jay-Z and Alicia Keys: Jay and Alicia had the WHOLE thing rockin' I'm not too sure about the whole "Frank Sinatra" tribute at the begining (we all know you shouldn't touch that) but as a whole LOVED IT!

B.E.P's Gotta love cousin Will.Iam coming out rockin the wig! Fergie looked GREAT damn those red bottom boots! kinda sharp in areas of her singing but all in all the performance was CRAZY!! (did anyone else know one of the guys name in the group is Apple?)

Rihanna: I really hope that tattoo that Rihanna has going from her neck to her chest (saying from what I read "Rated R") is fake....The performance was an ok one as a whole the outfit and swirly thingie helped 2000 percent! Check her out



Lady Gaga: the one and only Gaga performed "Bad Romance" with the light up skull get up, but SAU I just wanna know Why Gaga had to turn in out like that? I believe that's the true meaning of a performer right there LOVED IT GAGA WORK IT!!!!

Mary J Blige: I'm not too sure about this new single from Mary....But she looked great! SAU whatcha think?

JLO: Oh Jlo.......



UMMMMM Why Did Jermaine Jackson Accept the award like it was for him?

Alicia Keys
: LOVED Alicia's performance but why was the guy dancer dancing like he was trying to get the "dancer of the world" award? Loved the spinning piano! But check your cousin Roy gettin his shine on....



Eminem & 50 Of course its always exciting to see Em but wouldn't you have LOVED to see Drake come out on the "Forever" track?



Timbaland: Bruh I just didn't get it! I'm sorry I just didn't....

Adam Lambert: Uh...a lot of groping, fondling,and screaming! SAU I think we should've gotten a parental discretion first...I mean I loved it and I see the direction but the tounging down PHEW!!! I love the look Adam! Don't you wonder how the guy that actually won American Idol feels that that wasn't him?



ALL in all the 2009 AMA Performances were great this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment