Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ms.Chelsea's Thought...Ryan Seacrest/Robert Pattinson Drama


MS.A: Oh NO SHE DIDN'T SAU this is the first time Radio Personality/American Idol Host Ryan Seacrest Got cut off in his career and I'm not feeling it I got your back Ryan.....LOL

Ms.Chelsea: I dont see why Robert got mad, everybody seems to ask about it so he should have gave the normal politically correct answer and moved
on he had no reason to cause a scene!Ryan just asked the same question that everybody else has, See SAU this is why I'm a Harry Potter Chick!!! LOL Check them diss the homie Below...Will someone answer the damn question already??

9 comments:

  1. I think I like Ms.Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a harry potter guy to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he got that offended at Ryan! He got offended at the begining also that makes Twilight look so bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. and someone really should answer the question are they together or not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Ms.Chelsea that publiscist should be banned from the industry shutting my baby Ryan Seacrest out like that! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO Ms.A OH NO SHE DIDN"T LOL get em girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Ms.chelsea's thought it should be a new segment I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THE ACTORS FROM TWILIGHT THINK THEY ARE TOO GOOD TO ANSWER QUESTIONS....LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete