Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Avril Lavigne Announces "What The Hell?....


Avril Lavigne is stepping back on the scene with her new album in which she explains was done over a year ago but like many she's had a couple of label setbacks..

“I’m done with my 4th record!!!” she wrote. “Well, actually I have been done for a year… and now my record company have finally decided to release it. OMG..How nice! Thanks guys.”

“People do their best work when they are doing what they want, love and is natural for them, not when you are forcing them to be something that they are not.” further informing us of her label spats. But good things come to those who wait and Avril has announced to her fans that her first single from her new album is titled "What the hell"

“My first single off this record is called: ‘What The Hell’. This song is the least personal song to me off this album. It’s a fun and funny anthem. It has a broad message about personal freedom. It is the most pop track on the record.”

She also announced that a video for the single will be shot in 2 weeks and released in January...We all know from Avril's previous albums that when she does a mid tempo to slower song that's her bread and butter when it comes to stability and making the fans fall deep for what she has to say. With that said I can't wait to see what she dishes up...

No comments:

Post a Comment