Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dr. Dre Covers XXL....



With the title "Detox Is Coming"....Dre also stopped his creative process to talk more about the upcoming album stating the following:

"I see the finish line right now. I'm wrapping it up. I need about two or three more songs and hopefully I'll start the mixing process at the end of next month.

"And then at that point I'm about 30 days out. I'm excited about it. I'm seriously excited about it, it's feeling good now.

"One of the reasons it was taking so long was because I felt I was doing it more out of obligation as opposed to really feeling it. As of the last year I've been really feeling where it's going and it feels good and I think I'm ready."

Of upcoming single 'Kush' featuring Snoop Dogg, Akon and Sly, he added: "It's about weed smoking, and I don't want people to think that that's what my album is about

"This is actually the only song with that type of content in it. But it seems that everyone likes it so we're going to go on and push with it."

Welp, there you have it ladies and Gentleman the first single from the long awaited "Detox" is the song posted yesterday "Kush"....

No comments:

Post a Comment