Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tiger Woods To Return To Golf Next Month?



YUP thats right according to online sources the Golf master should be ready to make his return to the love of his life...

"The major championships have always been a special focus in my career and, as a professional, I think Augusta is where I need to be, even though it's been a while since I last played," he said in a statement today.

"I have undergone almost two months of inpatient therapy and I am continuing my treatment.

"Although I'm returning to competition, I still have a lot of work to do in my personal life."

SAU we all know Tiger is one hell of a Golfer but can he make a true comeback without all the media frenzy,and save his marriage all in one gulp??

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait Im so excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see what reaction he gets from the crowd

    ReplyDelete