Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vice President Joe Biden Drops The F-Bomb...



Vice President Joe Biden is apparently very excited about the new health care bill. So excited in fact he accidentally dropped the "F-Bomb" on live television. After Vice President Biden introduced President Obama at the televised signing of the health care bill he leaned in to his pal and said "This is a big f---ing deal."...Everyone is going in on Biden for his choice of words but is the man lying? I thought the Health Care Bill was a big F***ing Deal as well...

9 comments:

  1. This is why republicans SUCK!.....It is a big fucking deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a huge fucking deal so I love that he said that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont have a problem with it its a huge deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some Joe Biden he keeps it real

    ReplyDelete
  5. You damn right its a big fucking deal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Vice-President Biden he seems so cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant believe he did that but I love every minute of it

    ReplyDelete
  8. President Obama is amazing I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont know why there making a big deal were all grown

    ReplyDelete