Monday, March 8, 2010

SAU Undergrad...Curren$y



As a teenager in New Orleans, Curren$y was signed to Master P's No Limit Records until 2005, when he signed with Lil Wayne's Young Money Entertainment (Before it was YOUNG MONEY), where he remained until late 2007. While still at Young Money, Curren$y created Fly Society with skateboarder Terry Kennedy, first as a clothing company, then expanding to release music. Curren$y is now working with Damon Dash and is a part of a Hip-Hop supergroup with rappers Mos Def and Jay Electronica called "Center Edge Territory". The Album The Jet Files serve as a prelude to his next upcoming album "Pilot Talk".

The reason Curren$y Qualified for SAU Undergrad is because of his song "Life Under The Scope"..A TURE Banger..Not too sure about his other music but I'm sure he can prove himself if pushed... SAU Check em' out...(Is it me or is the whole "gangsta look" completely out and the College/skater rapper look taking over?)

Life Under the Scope - Curren$y from Jayuan V on Vimeo.

7 comments:

  1. MTV Jams have been putting him in heavy rotation he is peaking my intrest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do see this song all the time on MTV everytime I hear it I like it more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was the only one that liked this song LMFAO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear Ms.A I was just telling my brother how hot this one is

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is Dame Dash is new artist I like the song he got its hot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love his song that he has now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dame Dash is trying to make a comeback on people

    ReplyDelete