Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Porsche 918 Spyder Plug In Hybrid SON!




The 918 Spyder prototype combines high-tech racing features and electro-mobility to offer a fascinating range of qualities: An emission level of just 70 grams CO2 per kilometre on fuel consumption of three litres/100 kilometres (equal to 94 mpg imp) truly outstanding even for an ultra-compact city car, on the one hand, combined with the performance of a super sports car and acceleration from a standstill to 100 km/h in just under 3.2 seconds, top speed of 320 km/h (198 mph) plus, and a lap time on the Nordschleife of Nürburgring in less than 7:30 minutes, faster than even the Porsche Carrera GT, on the other.

A button on the steering wheel allows the driver to choose among four different running modes: The E-Drive mode is for running the car under electric power alone, with a range of up to 25 km or 16 miles. In the Hybrid mode the 918 Spyder uses both the electric motors and the combustion engine as a function of driving conditions and requirements, offering a range from particularly fuel-efficient all the way to extra-
powerful.




8 comments:

  1. Its official I want one really bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. man I wish I had a man with this kind of loot this car is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish a man would buy me one for Christmas to

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this car is a rolling orgasm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to look at it if I saw this going down the street I'd die

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Porsche and this one is so hot I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is some real ocean's shit right here I love it

    ReplyDelete