Monday, March 15, 2010

New Vid: Lady Gaga Ft Beyonce' "Telephone".....



Last week the long awaited premiere for Lady Gaga's "Telephone" ft Beyonce' finally came to light. All nine minutes and thirty two seconds of this bad boy was well worth the wait! With dance routines,Beyonce' dropping a MFer Bomb and The extravagant costumes....it shows some labels still care about their artists and their videos I love it....Whatcha think?

In other Gaga news according to online reports Gaga's sister Natali Germanotta made a full fledged cameo in the recent video don't they look just a like?

21 comments:

  1. I love the video I couldnt believe I was watching a mini movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what her sister do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very much worth the wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Lot of people are hating on the video but I liked it I just dont get why they are doing so many videos together

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the song and the video! It did not disappoint at all

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the video it was wayyyyy more than I was expecting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if her sister will follow in her foot steps

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how Beyonce dropped the F Bomb that was cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the only video better than this one is thriller

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lady Gaga is the future......if she takes a nap LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great video

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her sister looks just how she use to look

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder how much it took to make this video

    ReplyDelete
  14. The video was amazing! what a work of art

    ReplyDelete
  15. This video had to cost a few millions

    ReplyDelete
  16. And they say the music industry is dead?

    ReplyDelete
  17. The music industry is dead all of those in video ads paid for the video

    ReplyDelete
  18. But its an amazing piece of work I love the video

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great video Im so happy it lived up to the hype

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great video it was well worth the wait

    ReplyDelete