Thursday, March 25, 2010

Toni Braxton And Alicia Keys To Duet?



Hmmmm is a Toni/A.Keys collaboration in the works? Welp according to Digitalspy there just might be...

"Me and Alicia Keys are talking about it - well, my people are talking to Alicia's people because I play piano and obviously she plays too," Braxton told Digital Spy.

"I've been playing since I was about 9 years old so I really can play. Maybe we could do something at an award show and people will see us collaborate that way? We'll see."

SAU..The first and only time I can remember Toni playing the piano was in her Video for "Yesterday"...If the collab is in the works we will sure see how good Toni can really play sitting next to Mozart's little sister Alicia Keys! we'll keep an eye out

25 comments:

  1. LMFAO mozart's little sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Toni but does she think she can play with Alicia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni doesn't stand a chance at the piano next to Alicia keys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO Alicia is Mozatr's little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some Toni but come on play piano with her?.......thats like Alicia tryong to dance with Beyonce not a good look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mozarts little sister LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. when Alicia came on stage and tried to dance with Beyonce she should have left that to the pros Toni you should leave playing the piano to the pros unless your as good as Motzarts little sister LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms.A you are so witty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toni play piano on the same stage as mozarts baby sis.........Toni.........Pause.......Epic Fail in the making

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toni you sexy as hell but no sweetheart we wont accept that

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toni I would love nothing more than to have one night with you but you kinda turned me off by saying you want to play on the same stage as Alicia......C'MON SON!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Toni......Really?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Toni do you know how stupid you just sounded?

    ReplyDelete
  14. People love speaking peoples name in vain.....I have been playing the piano since I was 10 but that does not give me the right or the honor to play with Alicia......SMH

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good point Claude!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why are you guys bashing Toni yall dont know if she can play or not....Toni might be really good and desreve to play with Alicia.Alicia is not the end all of piano players

    ReplyDelete
  17. LMAO mozarts little sister

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bashing her would be to say she can't play at all we never said she couldn't play we just said it doesn't look like a good look for Toni she has never showed she can play before!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Since when have we known Toni Braxton to play a damn piano?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I habe never in my life other than the yesterday see Toni play a piano......I dont know Toni

    ReplyDelete
  21. I dont think Toni really wanted to say that

    ReplyDelete
  22. What purp are you smoking Toni?

    ReplyDelete